Sneeze Fetish Forum

New but old member at the same time

Arvani

Hey all,

So I was actually a member here in my early twenties (honestly I’m shocked this place is still around!) but I left for a good long time. No real reason, just life events and all that. I’m now 40 (ugh what the heck how did I get to be 40??) and am a mom. I’ve had the fetish for as long as I can remember. Even as a child, I remember getting thrills either reading about a book character sneezing or seeing one on tv. I can’t say for certain what brought me back, except maybe a desire to visit the community again. Have been tooling around on YouTube (good god is there some amazing stuff on there these days) and people in the comments mentioned the forum. I decided to search to see if it was indeed still active or if it was a new one. Lo and behold it still lives! 

So … hello to all of you! Looking forward to relearning the goings on around here. 

17 hours ago, Heathercd said:

ugh what the heck how did I get to be 40??

^Tell me about it :lol: 

Welcome back on your Forum return!

After some poking around I actually see names I recognize too! Kind of exciting to see this little corner of the internet is still going

3 hours ago, Ghoul On A Sunday said:

Welcome back, glad to have you! ^^

Thank you!! It's so nice to be back! 

I don't know if I knew you under your previous username, but I've been around these parts since 2009 so welcome (back) to the forum!

Saw you on the Superman kudos thread too, so bonus marks for being a fan of him.

:joal:

I was originally on here probably around like 2004-2005? And quite honestly I can’t even remember what the heck username I had 🤣 I’m old school enough that when I first started exploring the beautiful internet for SF-related things, it was still relegated only to Bondi’s wav page and the Tarot of Sneezing and that was it. Those I found around like … 2001? 

So now you know my dinosaur status 🤣

18 hours ago, Heathercd said:

So now you know my dinosaur status 🤣

Heathersaurus!

(I'm older though :glare: )

51 minutes ago, Joal 555 said:

Heathersaurus!

(I'm older though :glare: )

Welcome to club dinosaur, Joalasaurus!