Sneeze Fetish Forum

Superman

Arvani

I’m entirely too paranoid to post it on YouTube in the comments but dear god, @Superman, your content in general is just astonishing and your most recent? 😳

Do you contract out your DIY work? 🤣 

In seriousness thank you for your efforts!!

Flattery will get you everywhere.

Thank you for the very kind comments! I'm genuinely thrilled ☺ 

I'll draw you up an invoice 😅

Oh dear, I’m gonna have to do a bit of research for that as I’m a classless American who drinks mainly coffee (espresso at that) - but I accept the challenge. Biscuits and tea it is! 

1 hour ago, Superman said:

Your cheque is in the post! 😅

Cheque?........you'll have to help me out here......oh wait......wasn't that something from last century?

:joal:

5 minutes ago, Joal 555 said:

Cheque?........you'll have to help me out here......oh wait......wasn't that something from last century?

:joal:

It truly makes me feel old to think that the 90s were “the last century”. Gah! (Millennial problems)

The worst is when someone references 1990 and I think that it was 10 years ago rather than it actually being closer to the moon landing than 2022 ☠😭😅

I absolutely refuse to acknowledge that the 90s were anything more than 10 years ago. Nope. 

Have you ever noticed that your brain just seems to think it is forever like . . . I dunno, 25? Because a lot has changed since I was in fact 25, but I'm fairly certain I'm no more mature now than I was then. Of course, one could argue that I'm not much more mature than when I was 13, if you were to base it on my sense of humor. 

I think I feel like I'm as mature as i was at 13 until I speak to a 13 year old and I'm like...nope...I'm old now!

I've spoken to those in their 70s and 80s and they still feel mentally young / 25 so that's the good news. The bad news is when you think you're 25 but can't stand up without creaking! 

13 hours ago, Superman said:

The worst is when someone references 1990 and I think that it was 10 years ago rather than it actually being closer to the moon landing than 2022 ☠😭😅

I resent being made aware that I was born closer to the moonlanding than to the present day. :lol: 

To remain in the spirit of the thread: Superman, your videos are very splendid indeed and it's very good to see you around my friend! :) 

1 hour ago, TheCakeIsAlive said:

To remain in the spirit of the thread: Superman, your videos are very splendid indeed and it's very good to see you around my friend! :) 

You're very kind - it's just a bit of fun really but I'm obviously thrilled if anyone can enjoy my version  of what we all do!

I haven't been overly active for quite some time now but I've decided I need take charge of that myself and ideally somehow reconnect with my "old" lovely friends and I couldn't think of another way other than to get myself back here - of course as well to meet new victims...... friends!!!! 

Fabulous to see you're here and the cake is well and truly alive 🎂

5 hours ago, Superman said:

You're very kind - it's just a bit of fun really but I'm obviously thrilled if anyone can enjoy my version  of what we all do!

I haven't been overly active for quite some time now but I've decided I need take charge of that myself and ideally somehow reconnect with my "old" lovely friends and I couldn't think of another way other than to get myself back here - of course as well to meet new victims...... friends!!!! 

Fabulous to see you're here and the cake is well and truly alive 🎂

*gets out the zimmer frame* ;) It's lovely to see you back! Absolutely, alive and kicking (and screaming, occasionally). :D Do feel free to give me a shout if you'd ever like to catch up. :)❤️ 

12 hours ago, Superman said:

I think I feel like I'm as mature as i was at 13 until I speak to a 13 year old and I'm like...nope...I'm old now!

I've spoken to those in their 70s and 80s and they still feel mentally young / 25 so that's the good news. The bad news is when you think you're 25 but can't stand up without creaking! 

I find myself so in tune with the humor of my nine year old daughter (and sometimes the six and four year old's as well) that I wonder . . . is it that she's advanced for her age or just my own humor sense still stuck in childhood? 

Saw a video recently about a dad walking away from his baby's crib trying to be super quiet and his knee popped and the baby woke up. I felt entirely too seen. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

@solitaire-au I'd rather you didn't die from them, but what a way to go. "Cause of death- the cold clip"

I much prefer overheated, panting and fanning 😅🤸‍♂️

Thank you for telling me! Made my day ❤️ 

• 1 month later...

Just piling in to say, the cold video with all the used tissues and the camera SHAKING with the sneezes! Jesussssssss! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

On 9/11/2023 at 9:02 PM, Tumblesworth said:

Just piling in to say, the cold video with all the used tissues and the camera SHAKING with the sneezes! Jesussssssss! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

@Tumblesworth ❤️

• 5 months later...

I have to agree with the Kudos to @Clark Kent one of the best sneezers out there. Thank you for making the effort to use your suffering to amuse others. I’m new to the forum but I have been silently listening and reading for years. 

On 3/10/2024 at 2:11 PM, Ladybug said:

I have to agree with the Kudos to @Clark Kent one of the best sneezers out there. Thank you for making the effort to use your suffering to amuse others. I’m new to the forum but I have been silently listening and reading for years. 

@Ladybug That's so lovely, thank you so much 🤸‍♂️❤️

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2023 at 10:20 AM, solitaire-au said:

@Clark Kent Your YouTube videos are to die for, good sir. 🥵

<insert gif of overheated woman panting and fanning herself>

@solitaire-au  as if!!! Omg his spray…

On 9/11/2023 at 9:02 PM, Lady Blessington said:

On 3/28/2024 at 10:20 PM, Barbie said:

@solitaire-au  as if!!! Omg his spray…

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️