Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nasal clean service (F)

strong sneeze32

Hi everybody! This is my first original friction.

I am not a native English speaker, so my sentences may read a little strange.

But in any case, hope you enjoy it! :laugh2:

Emma was 5’8, with medium length brown hair. She was overweight, but not obese. She had a buxom chest, large thighs and wide hips. But the most likely to attract the attention of others is not her voluptuous curves, but her unnaturally large nose with huge nostrils. Emma has a moderate degree of allergy, and her nose is much more sensitive than average. However, Emma can always take her allergy medication in advance to prevent her attacks. When the itch in her nose is really too big, she still can't help it and release a gigantic HAAAAATSSCHOOOOO.

Two days ago, Emma got a part-time job as a waitress at a barbecue restaurant.During these two days, Emma familiarizes with her work under the guidance of an experienced waitress, Lily.

Lily is a woman in her 20s, 5'2, with short black hair.In contrast to Emma, Lily is thin and has a delicate little nose. However, she has extremely severe allergies, especially to pollen and perfume. Fortunately, her sneezes are small and she is very good at stifling. But the series of 5-10 isshoo when she has an attack is still a bit annoying.

On a sunny noon, Emma is clearing the table while lily is serving spices to the guests not far away. Suddenly, a tickle of unknown origin attacked Lily's nose. Lily turned her head to sneeze one after another, but still moving ahead.

“isshoo! isshoo! aashhoo! uuhshoo! isshoo! ...”

This caused lily to accidentally bump into Emma, and the tray in lily's hand flew out, spreading spices everywhere. Some of the spice particles were inevitably drawn into Emma's large nostrils and began to burn her sensitive nose. Her nose was itching so badly that it physically twitched ever so slightly. Her nostrils were flaring in and out in an even rhythm. Emma squeezed her eyes shut, trying to focus on holding back her sneeze. But as the tickle became more intense, she unconsciously opened her mouth, pulling in shuddery breaths.

“HAAAAAAA....HHAAAAAAAAAA.....”

Even though Emma knows how powerful her sneeze can be, she just cannot hold it back any more.

HAAAAAAA..HAAAAAAAATTTTCCHHHOOOOOOO!!!’

This huge sneeze definitely scared lily and many customers. 

Along with Emma's thunderous sneeze, a powerful jet of air ejected from her nostrils, blowing up the table full of spice. After being blown into the air by Emma's sneeze, more spices entered her wide open nostrils. Emma's head tilted back and a pre-sneeze look appeared on her face again.

As a heavy allergy sufferer and a master stifler, lily certainly knows what this expression means.”

“Let me help you” Lily reached out and massaged Emma's big nose, trying to help her relieve the terrible itching.

"Lily… HAAAH…. I know... I know you're … AH..AAHHH… helping me…

but please...AH...AAHHHH...try not to...AAAH...touch my nose...aaaah...when I am...AAAAHH...about...about to sneeze

AAAHHH...it’s very...HAAAAH... very dangerous.”

Before lily could remove her hand, a huge intake of breath from Emma sent lily's fingers across the sensitive tip of her nose, causing just enough of an irritating tickle to finish off the mighty nose.

Her head continued to tilt back and her mouth opened even wider. Then she released a violent sneeze.

“HAAAAAAAA.....AAAAAAHHHHHHCCCCCCHHHOOOOO!”

"I'm not... I'm not done"

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHCHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

But those giant sneezes didn't completely clear the spices from Emma's nose.

Throughout the afternoon, people on the street could hear the violent AAAAATSSCHOOOOO from the restaurant once every few minutes.

Oh, I forgot.

This will be a three-chapter novel, and I've only finished the first part of it now.

Really appreciate any of your suggestion.:laugh2:

Can't wait to read the other parts! I think it would be really interesting if Emma completely lost control of her sneezes at the worst time

I wonder if they gonna hide somewhere and take care of each other... Definitely loved this one, thank you so much for sharing!😭

Can't wait for part 2 here, in my head I cunjoured up the image of someone who was paid to clean the noses of poor suffering people who'd like that job hey! 

I'm wanting to see Emma accidently inhale something up her nostrils and her and Lily have to go to a mad scientist to have Lily shrink down and go up Emma's nose in order to loosen it up enough for Emma to sneeze it out. Also, I can't help but LOVE how descriptive you are of Emma's Nose and Nostrils as well as their size and your description of her sneeze blowing air out of her nostrils into the spices.

Edited by SneezeloveronGirls
22 hours ago, SneezeloveronGirls said:

I'm wanting to see Emma accidently inhale something up her nostrils and her and Lily have to go to a mad scientist to have Lily shrink down and go up Emma's nose in order to loosen it up enough for Emma to sneeze it out. Also, I can't help but LOVE how descriptive you are of Emma's Nose and Nostrils as well as their size and your description of her sneeze blowing air out of her nostrils into the spices.

Love this 

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to see Emma and/or Lily (if not both) help hold back the other one's sneezes [especially with the finger under nose aka F.U.N method].