Sneeze Fetish Forum

Encanto story?

RipleyToo

anyone think that a story about Luisa catching & hiding her cold would be something interesting? since she’s a larger character, I would expect LARGE sneezes..right?  

Her mother bakes healing food, so I don't think colds would really be a problem for the Madrigals. Allergies, on the other hand...

I've been thinking of this same exact thing since I saw the movie.  She's totally the type to try to hide a cold so everyone doesn't worry and her super strength definitely has to mean larger sneezes.  I would totally read something like this!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2022 at 3:02 AM, Pseudosneeze said:

Her mother bakes healing food, so I don't think colds would really be a problem for the Madrigals. Allergies, on the other hand...

Very true. But hey, that’s what headcanons and fanfiction are for! I personally believe that Julieta’s cooking can’t COMPLETELY cure colds and other illnesses, but just dull the worst symptoms for a time and gives the immune system a boost. So there’s still possibilities!

• 2 weeks later...

I’m gonna try to add her to my story which is posted here under Fanfiction, if anyone is interested  😁

Edited by sneezingfun894
On 2/19/2022 at 8:05 AM, sneezingfun894 said:

I’m gonna try to add her to my story which is posted here under Fanfiction, if anyone is interested  😁

Yes please! I’d LOVE to see a strong, but sick Luisa! She would be someone who would hide and be stubborn about it! 

2 minutes ago, RipleyToo said:

Yes please! I’d LOVE to see a strong, but sick Luisa! She would be someone who would hide and be stubborn about it! 

As I was uploading the next part, your notification came up! Be patient, I have stuff in store for you :)

1 minute ago, sneezingfun894 said:

As I was uploading the next part, your notification came up! Be patient, I have stuff in store for you :)

Can’t wait and I know I saw lol! I’m excited to see what you’ll have! 

• 2 weeks later...

🎵🎶

"My sinuses goes drip-drip-drip, will it ever stop? Woah."

i know terrible joke

2 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

🎵🎶

"My sinuses goes drip-drip-drip, will it ever stop? Woah."

i know terrible joke

That’s actually genius. I laughed! 

On 3/4/2022 at 4:42 PM, sneezingfun894 said:

That’s actually genius. I laughed! 

^_^

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

I love this idea!

If you’d like, check my Encanto story! 😁 

• 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, SneezyDude-5 said:

If your interested for another, I’ll take you up. :)

As in, you writing another? I may not have written the original comment but yes please!

1 hour ago, SneezyDude-5 said:

If your interested for another, I’ll take you up. :)

I’d love to read it!

• 1 year later...

LoL YES I'm just imagining Luisa sneezing and then Dolores going deaf because of it 🤣

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/28/2022 at 4:14 PM, RipleyToo said:

anyone think that a story about Luisa catching & hiding her cold would be something interesting? since she’s a larger character, I would expect LARGE sneezes Right?

That could be cool