Sneeze Fetish Forum

Denise Van Outen

haymaker

So today I went food shopping and when I got home my wife was watching a daytime TV show called Steph's packed lunch (this is the UK) It's a kind of lunchtime chat show thingy with various guests etc. Anyway I was in the kitchen and I heard the words 'I'm gona sneeze' in a girlie voice coming from someone on the TV. Now, you know how we can pick that word out through all the other chat? Well, I didn't rush into the room I just spied through the crack in the door. And lets just say I'm glad I did.

Here's a link to the show, the action begins at 1:08:50  https://www.channel4.com/programmes/stephs-packed-lunch/on-demand/73339-021

Ah sorry I'm adding this edit because that link may not work for you. For those in the uk you can pick up the show on online. Straight Google didn't work for me I had to use Chrome, but other browsers may work. Maybe someone with the know how can clip it.  It's Channel 4 btw

Edited by haymaker

I did not spend all of the 1990s hoping for this to not download the ch4 app! Thank you for posting about it.

Usually these daily shows are repeated on more4 but I can't find this one for any day. 

4 hours ago, Superman said:

I did not spend all of the 1990s hoping for this

I always knew we were the same person!

And it was worth waiting for, with lots of hand waving and two announcements.

Thank you OP!

:joal:

1 hour ago, Demosthenes said:

I used UrbanVPN plugin for firefox to get around the geo block.  But I still can't figure out how to download the video, so I had to resort to screen recording. 

https://mega.nz/file/vNwyXAjL#yNCFOQ-8MhmH-Uf8o67bBRgSXvuZMAyoaM7DKSh4xdw

A great announced "spilled the pepper" sneeze scenario on live TV.  Amazing. 

Thanks for this, great quality!

I was already excited when I read the title and thus thread, but God- this might qualify as one of my favourite sneezes of all time! Hits so many spots- huge 90s crush of mine, fantastic prolonged build up and then a really beautiful sneeze to finish! What a fortuitous spot!

On 1/31/2022 at 8:41 PM, haymaker said:

So today I went food shopping and when I got home my wife was watching a daytime TV show called Steph's packed lunch (this is the UK) It's a kind of lunchtime chat show thingy with various guests etc. Anyway I was in the kitchen and I heard the words 'I'm gona sneeze' in a girlie voice coming from someone on the TV. Now, you know how we can pick that word out through all the other chat? Well, I didn't rush into the room I just spied through the crack in the door. And lets just say I'm glad I did.

Here's a link to the show, the action begins at 1:08:50  https://www.channel4.com/programmes/stephs-packed-lunch/on-demand/73339-021

Ah sorry I'm adding this edit because that link may not work for you. For those in the uk you can pick up the show on online. Straight Google didn't work for me I had to use Chrome, but other browsers may work. Maybe someone with the know how can clip it.  It's Channel 4 btw

Superb find!!

On 2/1/2022 at 2:08 AM, Wetlover88 said:

I can't find the video, but here's another sneeze from her https://imgur.com/a/5zMqRFZ

Wow! I had this and about 3 others from her on the Big Breakfast (and one from Kelly Brook and another from Martine McCutcheon) on VHS but they got lost in a house move. Never thought I'd see them again so this is amazing!! I'd love to see Kelly Brook again but I've never found anything else from her.

9 hours ago, p.b. said:

Wow! I had this and about 3 others from her on the Big Breakfast (and one from Kelly Brook and another from Martine McCutcheon) on VHS but they got lost in a house move. Never thought I'd see them again so this is amazing!! I'd love to see Kelly Brook again but I've never found anything else from her.

I found one from Martine at 2:20

On 2/4/2022 at 7:00 AM, p.b. said:

Wow! I had this and about 3 others from her on the Big Breakfast (and one from Kelly Brook and another from Martine McCutcheon) on VHS but they got lost in a house move

I used to watch the BB pretty much only for this reason 😅

Kelly Brook was the one that got away and I never managed to see anything from her. The closest was she announced before Jonny Vaughan jumped all over the moment as annoyingly always did, talking to her and making her laugh before it had a chance to turn into anything and she lost it. Close but no cigar.

16 hours ago, Superman said:

I used to watch the BB pretty much only for this reason

All I can remember is Gaby Roslin sneezing 5 times in about an hour due to hayfever and Martine McCutcheon sneezing once and being blessed by Denise Van Outen.

4 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

All I can remember is Gaby Roslin sneezing 5 times in about an hour due to hayfever and Martine McCutcheon sneezing once and being blessed by Denise Van Outen

I've only heard the rumours about Gaby Roslin and only seen the 1 from MM on Noel's House Party on this thread. 

I've really missed a lot of boats!

4 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

All I can remember is Gaby Roslin sneezing 5 times in about an hour due to hayfever and Martine McCutcheon sneezing once and being blessed by Denise Van Outen.

That's the MM one I had. Never saw the GR one though - sounds like that was pretty amazing!

I'd love to see Kelly Brook again but I've never found anything else from her.

You're not the only one!

Going way back in time (10+ years?), there was a series of still photos showing the lovely Ms Brook building up for a sneeze. They were published either on this forum, or the one that preceded this one. I seem to remember the scene was her getting into a car. Some of you lifers out there might remember it.... Joal maybe??