Sneeze Fetish Forum

Monkees - Mike Nesmith

rockblock706

First I wanted to say rest in peace to Mr. Nesmith. He was such a talented, musician, actor, producer, and songwriter. I’m so glad that this forum introduced me to Mike and the Monkees, I would have loved to add this to the previous Monkees post but it’s archived now.

Shortly after he passed, I started getting back into his work and the Monkees stuff, and I really wasn’t expecting it, but I FOUND TWO SNEEZES.

One is from their movie Head, believe it or not! It’s at 43:08, or right around when they get shut into a dark room at the factory. It happens so fast, it’s actually hard to notice. I think they sped up the audio to try and hide it, but if you slow the speed down to 0.75 or less, you can totally hear it and see it in Mike’s expression. It was a lot softer of a sneeze than I imagined for him, but I think he might have been trying to keep it quieter for the camera? :P Loves how he also covers it in his arm here!

He sneezes around 35:45 here during a livestream! I was TOTALLY caught off guard because I wasn’t really expecting it, I hypothetically thought it would be great if he sneezed from all the smoke and it really happened!! And it sounded a lot more like I thought he would sneeze than from the one on Head. Just kind of wish he covered it but it was also nice to see his expression too! Since there are a lot of livestreams on the Video Ranch page, I feel like there’s a chance that there could be another sneeze out there :) 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=266161711747401&id=100050607214302&m_entstream_source=video_home&player_suborigin=feed&player_format=permalink&ref=watch_permalink

I was a little hesitant about making a post after taking a break from the forum, but I felt like I really had to post these since I know a lot of people were dying to hear him sneeze!