Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hilary Duff

Adw

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, p.b. said:

wow that is one of the best celebrity sneezes ive ever seen.  Shes gifted us so many over the years but this is truly legendary.  Thank you for finding this.  Its crazy to me this has been on the internet for two years now and were just now finding it.  Makes me wonder how many more are out there from our favorite female celeb sneezers

4 hours ago, ArloEaston said:

wow that is one of the best celebrity sneezes ive ever seen.  Shes gifted us so many over the years but this is truly legendary.  Thank you for finding this.  Its crazy to me this has been on the internet for two years now and were just now finding it.  Makes me wonder how many more are out there from our favorite female celeb sneezers

I share all these sentiments! Definitely a legendary sneeze. Which other ones has she gifted us with besides the two in this thread? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2022 at 5:20 AM, Adw said:

While on Whitney Cummings's podcast. Announced, with an incredible buildup and sneeze.

Am I going insane or has the sneeze been deleted from this video?

27 minutes ago, ArloEaston said:

its right at the beginning lol

Yep, came back to delete my post after I realised - the link kept taking me to a different point in the video and I thought I was just missing it. Thanks anyway haha, glad this gem hasn't been lost.

It's been a long day 🥲