Sneeze Fetish Forum

Create a playlist of your life!

Melody

Hi guys!!

So I've seen a few celebs on YouTube do challenges like this. Basically title says it all. Create a playlist of your life. It can be as many songs as you want. Feel free to explain why you've included each song (or don't). Maybe we all can discover some great new music. 

Also! Describe it one sentence! Mine makes me nostalgic for a place I've never been, possibly while travelling on a train in the middle of the night sort of vibe :P 

1. Vienna, Billy Joel 

2. Young Blood, Noah Kahan

3. Wetsuit, The Vaccines

4. In a Perfect World, Sam Chase

5. Middle of Nowhere, Vancouver Sleep Clinic 

6. Heat Waves, Glass Animals

7. Sleep on the Floor, The Lumineers

8. Oh Devil, Electric Guest 

9. I'm not a Woman I'm a God, Halsey

10. Generation Why, Conan Gray

Well, that was fun :P 

Edited by Melody

I don't know why I didn't see this earlier, but it seems fun, so here we are. 

Honestly, it's just all random, I listen to them when I travel from home to my dorm, so yeah, the title is probably "the world goes by" or something like that.

THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN OH MY GOD ❤️

I've been overthinking this and how to represent myself, that's why I haven't done this sooner. :lol:  But honestly, my taste in music is so broad it's almost a circle, so I thought I'd stop agonise and just post the ten first songs of my actual playlist that I'm listening to right now and yeah. 

This is the intro song to the movie Malignant, because.... of course it's on top of my playlist. :lol: 

The best cover of a vastly covered song.

Song that always reminds me of a former crush, my literal knight (yes, she was member of a knight's order) on a white steed. 

This is my fuck you-song for every time the system has tried to crush me and I have, some way, somehow, manage to squeeze by again - still alive. 

I just like the music and some of the artsy lyrics. Kall stjärna means cold star, and my guess is that the song is about a guy left behind when his girl becomes famous, but it has some nonsense lines in there too. 

I just really love her voice so much.

This was a frequent car driving song when I first got my driver's license. Unrelated to the garage-inspired video, because I hadn't seen the video until lately. :lol: 

I absolutely LOVE this song!! It makes me happy and makes me wanna dance!

Ehhh... yes, I actually do listen to classic music at random. :blush:  (in fact, there's a chapter of one of my fics, that I wrote entirely while listening to this piece on loop in the background. :rofl: )

Okay, yes, I... listen to some opera music too, okay?? :lol: 

Edited by Chanel_no5
formatting