Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tissues for Days, Weeks, Months…(F)

GhostLily342

Since our son started attending daycare the frequency of colds and sinus symptoms in our house has increased tenfold. Where once we each got sick maybe 2-3 times per year, now it seems that we’re sniffling, sneezing, and blowing our way through box after box of tissues every two weeks!

The most recent cold came and went with me; I'm still slightly sniffly and sneezy, but mostly recovered. My wife (“C”) on the other hand has had the most dreadful time with this cold.

The poor thing hasn’t gone five minutes without having to blow her nose in about four days, culminating with today. I’ve mentioned it in previous obs, but C’s nose blowing is very trumpet-like, and always has been (something about the shape of her nasal airways, I think; it sounds that way even when she doesn’t blow very hard).

Strangely, she doesn’t seem to want to carry tissues around with her and frequently asks for them. I’m certainly not complaining about it; I’m happy to oblige! It does after all result in some lovely, stuffy-voiced dialogue:

“Ohhh, could you hand me a tissue please?”

“Umb, *snfff* could you bring a box of tissues when you come back down?”

“Oh my god, mby nose *snnff* I need mbore tissues…”

“Hey babe, could you bring me some tissues?”

Yesterday she thought she ought to get a Covid test just to be on the safe side (negative, no worries). She didn’t want to go by herself, so we loaded up in the car with her. Before leaving, I made sure to grab the full-size box of Puffs Plus out of my own car and put it in the center console of her SUV. Good thing too, since we hadn’t even pulled out of the driveway before she needed to blow again. As she pulled a tissue from the box between us, she said,

“Aww, thank you for bringing tissues,” and proceeded to blow. By now, even though she’d been using lotion tissues to deal with this cold the entire time, her nose was getting awfully red and tender.

The testing site was a drive-thru one set up at the campus of a nearby hospital. C checked in by phone, then we took our place until a nurse came out and approached the passenger side.

As is often the case with these sorts of tests, the first thing the nurse did was hand C two tissues and said “Okay, the first thing I need you to do is to blow your nose with these.” C did as she was instructed and blew, wincing as she rubbed her nose with the “office-quality” tissues. After being tested, her nose began running in earnest again, so she needed to blow again before we had even left the parking lot.

After we returned home, the day continued with more of the same. C was able to take a nap, but even then I could hear her intermittent nose blowing echoing down the hallway.

When she came back downstairs and posted up on the couch, she asked after a few blows if we had a container of sorts where she could place her used tissues. I actually had just put an empty, cylindrical cookie tin in with the recycling, and that ended up suiting just fine! As the afternoon wore on and C blew and blew, I found myself emptying that tin of tissues some 3-4 times!

Finally she decided to turn in for bed, and as I was tucking her in, she reached over for another tissue from the bedside table and blew her nose for perhaps the thousandth time that day. Her poor nose was so red and raw by then, and as she tossed this latest tissue aside, she winced and said,

“Ughh, my nose hurts from blowing it so much! Is there adything we could put on it?”

After thinking for a second, I shuffled out and returned with a tube of Aquaphor. Ever so gently, I rubbed some into the sides of C’s red, cold-stricken nose. As I did, a trail of watery snot began leaking out of her left nostril, but C was literally too exhausted to care at this point. I grabbed a tissue, and dabbed as gently as possible beneath her nose—just enough to absorb the moisture, but not disturbing the Aquaphor.

Then, I kissed her goodnight, and hoped that today might bring her some relief from that awful runny nose. We shall see!

Edited by FadedRose

Super awesome obs!  I hope C feels better soon!

Are your blows loud like hers? Do you always use Puffs Plus tissues to blow your nose or just during colds?

I have had two COVID tests in the past couple years (both were negative thankfully).  In both of those tests, none of the nurses asked me to blow my nose first. There is a small part of me that wishes they did, but, after the test, I proceeded to have a loud, snotty and gurgly blow.

@Jeff Thanks! She’s slightly on the mend today, although still blowing fairly frequently.

We’re actually polar opposites when it comes to blowing volume; mine have always been quieter (yet gurgly, especially when I’m sick) while C’s have always been, well, musical 😂

We actually do stick with Puffs Plus around the clock over here. We’ve tried other varieties of even more premium tissues (Kleenex Ultra Soft, for example), and even they can’t match the pretty damn good meeting of softness, durability, and accessibility of Puffs Plus! Is there a such thing as a “tissue connoisseur?”

I’m glad that your tests were negative! Any time I’ve had to get tested I’ve been handed tissues and asked to blow my nose. The first time I got tested, the nurse handed me two tissues, saying “One for before and one for after.” I asked why for after, having no idea what was about to happen, and the nurse replied “A lot of times the test makes people’s noses run.”

Sometimes it’s all about the little things!

On 2/6/2022 at 8:10 PM, GhostLily342 said:

@Jeff Thanks! She’s slightly on the mend today, although still blowing fairly frequently.

We’re actually polar opposites when it comes to blowing volume; mine have always been quieter (yet gurgly, especially when I’m sick) while C’s have always been, well, musical 😂

We actually do stick with Puffs Plus around the clock over here. We’ve tried other varieties of even more premium tissues (Kleenex Ultra Soft, for example), and even they can’t match the pretty damn good meeting of softness, durability, and accessibility of Puffs Plus! Is there a such thing as a “tissue connoisseur?”

I’m glad that your tests were negative! Any time I’ve had to get tested I’ve been handed tissues and asked to blow my nose. The first time I got tested, the nurse handed me two tissues, saying “One for before and one for after.” I asked why for after, having no idea what was about to happen, and the nurse replied “A lot of times the test makes people’s noses run.”

Sometimes it’s all about the little things!

Glad to hear that she's on the mend!  I usually stick with the Puffs Plus tissues for the same reasons!  Those seem to be the only tissues that can contain my snot, as I am probably the one using about 80% of the tissues in the house anyway.  LOL.  My blows tend to start off soft, but then almost always end with a honk and are SUPER snotty!  

I think I would lose my mind (in a good way) if one of the nurses handed me tissues and said to me what they said to you.  I would be secretly happy and embarrassed at the same time, if that's even possible!

On 2/6/2022 at 1:52 PM, GhostLily342 said:

Since our son started attending daycare the frequency of colds and sinus symptoms in our house has increased tenfold. Where once we each got sick maybe 2-3 times per year, now it seems that we’re sniffling, sneezing, and blowing our way through box after box of tissues every two weeks!

The most recent cold came and went with me; I'm still slightly sniffly and sneezy, but mostly recovered. My wife (“C”) on the other hand has had the most dreadful time with this cold.

The poor thing hasn’t gone five minutes without having to blow her nose in about four days, culminating with today. I’ve mentioned it in previous obs, but C’s nose blowing is very trumpet-like, and always has been (something about the shape of her nasal airways, I think; it sounds that way even when she doesn’t blow very hard).

Strangely, she doesn’t seem to want to carry tissues around with her and frequently asks for them. I’m certainly not complaining about it; I’m happy to oblige! It does after all result in some lovely, stuffy-voiced dialogue:

“Ohhh, could you hand me a tissue please?”

“Umb, *snfff* could you bring a box of tissues when you come back down?”

“Oh my god, mby nose *snnff* I need mbore tissues…”

“Hey babe, could you bring me some tissues?”

Yesterday she thought she ought to get a Covid test just to be on the safe side (negative, no worries). She didn’t want to go by herself, so we loaded up in the car with her. Before leaving, I made sure to grab the full-size box of Puffs Plus out of my own car and put it in the center console of her SUV. Good thing too, since we hadn’t even pulled out of the driveway before she needed to blow again. As she pulled a tissue from the box between us, she said,

“Aww, thank you for bringing tissues,” and proceeded to blow. By now, even though she’d been using lotion tissues to deal with this cold the entire time, her nose was getting awfully red and tender.

The testing site was a drive-thru one set up at the campus of a nearby hospital. C checked in by phone, then we took our place until a nurse came out and approached the passenger side.

As is often the case with these sorts of tests, the first thing the nurse did was hand C two tissues and said “Okay, the first thing I need you to do is to blow your nose with these.” C did as she was instructed and blew, wincing as she rubbed her nose with the “office-quality” tissues. After being tested, her nose began running in earnest again, so she needed to blow again before we had even left the parking lot.

After we returned home, the day continued with more of the same. C was able to take a nap, but even then I could hear her intermittent nose blowing echoing down the hallway.

When she came back downstairs and posted up on the couch, she asked after a few blows if we had a container of sorts where she could place her used tissues. I actually had just put an empty, cylindrical cookie tin in with the recycling, and that ended up suiting just fine! As the afternoon wore on and C blew and blew, I found myself emptying that tin of tissues some 3-4 times!

Finally she decided to turn in for bed, and as I was tucking her in, she reached over for another tissue from the bedside table and blew her nose for perhaps the thousandth time that day. Her poor nose was so red and raw by then, and as she tossed this latest tissue aside, she winced and said,

“Ughh, my nose hurts from blowing it so much! Is there adything we could put on it?”

After thinking for a second, I shuffled out and returned with a tube of Aquaphor. Ever so gently, I rubbed some into the sides of C’s red, cold-stricken nose. As I did, a trail of watery snot began leaking out of her left nostril, but C was literally too exhausted to care at this point. I grabbed a tissue, and dabbed as gently as possible beneath her nose—just enough to absorb the moisture, but not disturbing the Aquaphor.

Then, I kissed her goodnight, and hoped that today might bring her some relief from that awful runny nose. We shall see!

So first of all, I hope she feels better. But also, this so cute omg! Caretaking is a huge part of the fetish for me, and it’s really sweet how much you’re looking after her in this obs…. particularly how you took care of her nose. If I was around a girl I liked who was constantly having to blow her nose I might just die lol, but the idea of touching and caring for a nose that’s exhausted from sneezing, running, and blowing sounds like bliss. 

@ickydog2006 Being able to take care of her is what makes all of these colds worthwhile!

@Jeff Sounds about right! I mean, why bother with any other tissues when we can stick with what works? I do also enjoy being told to blow my nose under the right circumstances!

@Lavendersnz Thank you! All of us are feeling better…for now! I’ve really enjoyed the opportunity to give her nose some extra TLC!

My sister has kids who recently started at daycare and her and her husband are in the same boat. Sounds like they're catching a new cold every other week

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...