Sneeze Fetish Forum

so umm..

MikiSan

I've been keeping this thought to myself...but I would like other opinions.

First off: Why is there a foot show on TLC?

Second of all: Why is TLC showing feet?! 

Third of all: It's for onlyfans so why is being broadcast LIVE world wide!? 

:sick::sick::sick::sick:
Also I would like to conclude: Why couldn't be sneezing or allergy show instead? :confused1::confused:

Edited by MikiSan

Am I just really not getting this?  I had no idea what this even was (more context in opening posts would be a huge help) but it seems to be a surgery show along the lines of Embarassing Bodies?  I don't understand foot fetishism at all so I can't reliably speak for folks with that fetish but it doesn't look very titillating. More kinda medical?  Maybe I don't understand because I'm not into feet?  Or maybe I found the wrong show?

I just don't understand what's going on here and if I don't then maybe other people don't.  And the topic might get more replies if there was more clarification on what it's about.

Do you mean "My Feet are Killing me"? I had a very brief look and it seems to be focused on medical issues rather than personal gratification. Am I getting the wrong end of the stick here? 

On a separate note: I feel that the 🤢 emojis are a little unkind towards those with different kinks and it makes me sad!

I quite like that our interest is not in the reality tv mainstream domain to be honest. :lol: A bit more privacy that way!

9 hours ago, MikiSan said:

First off: Why is there a foot show on TLC?

because TLC's entire business model has been predicated, for the most part, on exploiting people in unfortunate situations, with a few exceptions, since at minimum the mid-to-late 2000s. since the scandals associated with the duggar family (who have had two shows on TLC) and the shit that went on with one of their employees abusing jacob roloff became public, they've tried to walk back the "freakshow" aspects that motivate their channel to an extent, and pushing shows where people are being helped in a pretty objective way theoretically helps to rehabilitate their freaks-and-freaks-alone image

10 hours ago, MikiSan said:

Second of all: Why is TLC showing feet?! 

this is a rephrase of the first question

10 hours ago, MikiSan said:

Third of all: It's for onlyfans so why is being broadcast LIVE world wide!? 

foot fetishists are not typically beating their meat to feet that look all fucked up and twisted and gnarly. there are some foot fetishists who specifically like "ugly" feet but they're not the majority.

where are you getting this idea that the show is for people to be horny about from? it's a medical show. 

Sorry I was really bored and had caffeine at the time and just found videos on my youtube feed and wanted to know why they were showing it on TV is all. (and why my feed had it to begin with)