Sneeze Fetish Forum

Attracted to your own sneezing

Arvani

So to me, this seems like a fascinating magical unicorn of a sneeze fetishist: someone who not only has the fetish, but enjoys their own sneezing as well. For myself, I definitely enjoy the sensation but it doesn’t do for me the same as witnessing someone else. 

So I’m just curious if anyone is comfortable sharing - how many of you wonderful unicorns are out there?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arvani

• Saimou

• oOMariusOo

• rysosneezy

I wish 😅 But my sneezes don't do anything to me.

I do, however, love getting blessed by other people, and the thought of someone finding my sneezes cute/hot is kind of a turn on.

My sneezes don't do anything for me unless I'm creating wavs for the fetish community. But even then, it's really only after I shared the wav do I get satisfaction. Just knowing that other people are enjoying a wav I created is kind of hot for me? It makes me feel sexy in the same way I feel sexy when I have sex in real life with my partner 🤣

People who are into their own sneezing all the time really are unicorns... what is that like?? I'd really love to find out. 

Edited by Melody

Melody - I echo your feelings about receiving feedback on content I put out. I affectionately term it as my sneeze exhibitionist coming out 😂

Today I learned I am a unicorn. Nice!

So let my put it this way. If I sneeze myself I don't auto turn-on. Its more like I can use my sneezing to help me get into or otherwise enhance my mood. Furthermore other sneezes > my own every time but still its definitely a thing. Part of my fetish is the loss of control in sneezing. I like the feeling of the muscles twitching, the intake breath and the release. So watching (or imagining that with wavs) is attractive, but experiencing it myself is also attractive.

I also want to echo the idea of getting feedback. It scratches thee old self-esteem part of my brain.

On 2/10/2022 at 10:24 PM, Sawdust said:

Today I learned I am a unicorn. Nice!

So let my put it this way. If I sneeze myself I don't auto turn-on. Its more like I can use my sneezing to help me get into or otherwise enhance my mood. Furthermore other sneezes > my own every time but still its definitely a thing. Part of my fetish is the loss of control in sneezing. I like the feeling of the muscles twitching, the intake breath and the release. So watching (or imagining that with wavs) is attractive, but experiencing it myself is also attractive.

I also want to echo the idea of getting feedback. It scratches thee old self-esteem part of my brain.

Love this! It’s so awesome to me how this little corner of the overall fetish world even within itself has such variation between the people who share it. It is just fascinating and awesome. 

Congratulations on being a unicorn! 😂

I enjoy the sensation of sneezing, to be sure. And I would in theory absolutely adore sneezing for the enjoyment of another fetishist, which in that particular fantasy makes it a very big source of excitement. But it would be less about what it was doing to me and more about what it did for the other person. At the same time, would be kind of a melding of a sensation I like plus the enjoyment of knowing I was doing something that my partner enjoyed. 

All an in theory scenario and merely how I envision that situation in my brain.

I find I am not attracted to my sneezes unless I listen back to them (assuming I recorded them). I’m a unicorn too I guess!

7 minutes ago, sneezewuv said:

I find I am not attracted to my sneezes unless I listen back to them (assuming I recorded them). I’m a unicorn too I guess!

Dude! I don’t know that I would go so far as to like … use my own recordings as entertainment material or anything, but I am so with you!! When it first happened all I could think was “Huh? This is weird. But it kinda sounds hot ..?” 

As someone who is really trying to figure myself and what I like out and to accept it as just part of who I am, it was a bizarre moment for me. Hahaha

I'm kinda attracted to my sneezes, but other male sneezing doesn't work on me.

In most cases, I love female sneezing which is loud, powerful, and strong.

But in recent times, I find myself interested in my own sneezing. 

My sneezes get bigger with age, and they seems to be much louder than average now.

Now if I could just release a full-size sneeze in my private space, I would enjoy the sensation.

I'm considering making some wavs, but there seems to be a lot more to prepare.

I do get turn on by my own, but since I don't naturally do a lot of fits, it doesn't turn me on immediatly (well, same with other people sneezes in general)

I don't know if it's clear enough 😂

3 hours ago, BlessMeAchoo said:

I do get turn on by my own, but since I don't naturally do a lot of fits, it doesn't turn me on immediatly (well, same with other people sneezes in general)

I don't know if it's clear enough 😂

No I think I got what you are saying! 

7 hours ago, strong sneeze32 said:

I'm kinda attracted to my sneezes, but other male sneezing doesn't work on me.

In most cases, I love female sneezing which is loud, powerful, and strong.

But in recent times, I find myself interested in my own sneezing. 

My sneezes get bigger with age, and they seems to be much louder than average now.

Now if I could just release a full-size sneeze in my private space, I would enjoy the sensation.

I'm considering making some wavs, but there seems to be a lot more to prepare.

I will say I have delved into that particular line of content creating and so far, it has been really fun. Granted, my little YouTube corner is tiny and I’m totally ok with it being that way, but on the whole anyone who comments is just so sweet and it’s really lovely. I’m sure at some point I’ll catch an odd duck but I also feel like I’ve hit the age where I can comfortably deflect it. (I term my current phase of life the “out of fucks to give phase”) But then again who knows - I’m brand new to it and I may change my mind in the future. 

I'm not sure if "attracted to" or even "turned on by" is the right wording? But I definitely ENJOY SNEEZING. (Enjoy when I sneeze.)

1 hour ago, Heathercd said:

I will say I have delved into that particular line of content creating and so far, it has been really fun. Granted, my little YouTube corner is tiny and I’m totally ok with it being that way, but on the whole anyone who comments is just so sweet and it’s really lovely. I’m sure at some point I’ll catch an odd duck but I also feel like I’ve hit the age where I can comfortably deflect it. (I term my current phase of life the “out of fucks to give phase”) But then again who knows - I’m brand new to it and I may change my mind in the future. 

Thank you for sharing your experience, it has increased my confidence!

In fact, I'm one of the subscribers to your YouTube account. Your wavs are great and I love them! 

6 hours ago, strong sneeze32 said:

Thank you for sharing your experience, it has increased my confidence!

In fact, I'm one of the subscribers to your YouTube account. Your wavs are great and I love them! 

Ahhh oh my gosh thank you 😊 That made my day!

Loving the idea of myself as a unicorn, so thank you for that! Yes, my own sneezes turn me on, immensely. As people are saying, the idea of somebody enjoying my sneezes definitely adds to that, and just having my sneezes acknowledged by not-fetishists is a huge charge too. But sneezing when I'm all alone already feels very sexy to me. Totally overlaps with others sneezing in terms of what it does for me.

I also enjoy the sensation of sneezing (when I'm alone) but honestly kinda hate my own sneezes... the only case when I dont hate it is if I sneeze when I'm with someone I'm sexually involved with because even if they dont have the fetish, I still kinda get this exhibitionist pleasure from it 😜

I guess I would say I’m turned on by my own sneezing, if I just sneeze a random single that won’t do anything for me but maybe if there’s a tickle that plays with me for a little bit I might be a little aroused. If I decide to induce or use chhinkni though boy does that get me going 😉

I get extremely turned on by the act of sneezing myself, as it reminds of an orgasm. I occasionally use Chhinkni to enhance my self love times and it accelerates the *ahem* process.

I wouldn't say I am attracted to my own sneezing, though. As in, I wouldn't enjoy watching or listening to myself sneeze. It's not "I'd date me" as Bless you, Hi says (lol though!); rather, i enjoy being in the moment myself, the sensations --- the process of tickle - tease - build - climax - release, --- parallels with other pleasurable, sexual acts.

I'm not too into my own sneezes, but I really like the idea that others can get aroused from it. Suddenly, I can also be excited in a situation where the woman would find herself excited by my sneezing. So sharing a passion, a moment of tenderness with another person sneezing into the other's arms, would excite me enormously. But all alone for myself, I feel relief when I sneeze, sometimes a big relief when my nose is irritated, but not excited. :razz:

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2022 at 1:46 PM, Morningsmith said:

Loving the idea of myself as a unicorn, so thank you for that! Yes, my own sneezes turn me on, immensely. As people are saying, the idea of somebody enjoying my sneezes definitely adds to that, and just having my sneezes acknowledged by not-fetishists is a huge charge too. But sneezing when I'm all alone already feels very sexy to me. Totally overlaps with others sneezing in terms of what it does for me.

^ Yup! This sums it up well... Except I would say it does like 50% of the equivalent to what someone else's do e.g. I'd feel "half as turned on" from my own fit than if someone else had a fit lol.

Another unicorn here 😜. I'm definitely turned on by my sneezes and related symptoms, but not "attracted" to myself. 

I love seeing the unicorns coming together! Like others have said, I think sneezing in front of others and being blessed is an exhibitionist thing for me. I also love the fantasy of being looked after by another fetishist and turning them on. If I sneeze on my own in private, it can only really do it for me if I induce a few. I do enjoy them but not half as much as other people's, I wouldn't listen to my own wavs personally.