Sneeze Fetish Forum

what non sf related roleplaying games have you been playing?

Klingon

so I just tonight got two roleplaying games that have nothing to do with the fetish, one called "Legend of the five rings" the other is called "Genesys" am looking forward to playing them. it got me thinking does anyone else play non-fetish RP games and which ones do you play? 

Ooh gamer questions. Yes pls

As far as RPG games go, I'm a sucker for Divinity: Original Sin I and II. If you like Baldur's Gate and traditional TTG D&D, you'll probably love those two.

I've been meaning to pick Scarlet Nexus back up but I'm so lazy and keep going back to creature comforts like Mass Effect and the Arkham series.

• 6 months later...

I've been wanting to do a Legend of the five rings based RP on this forum for a while now but I don't know if it could happen as it's ... complicated. like not an exact legend of the 5 rings exactly but based on it but well it would be a complicated set up... 

• 1 month later...

While it's not technically a role playing game I love the potential RP abilities of Stellaris from being able to chose and make up a reason why your species breeds like rabbits or are the best farmers in the galaxy, even to the big scales of your own government where you're the most peace loving happy for lucky xenophile to ever exist or maybe something like you're species was visited but a extradimensional horror of chaos that gave your little monsters the express goal of cracking planets under you like stomping on a Jolly Rancher. There's just so many different things you can let your imagination run on