Sneeze Fetish Forum

Snotty evening (self obs)

Trynasneeze

So until a few hours ago I haven't been sick or having allergies or anything, but then after I got from work my nose just suddenly got really stuffy. 

Blowing it's not helping a lot but the blows have been thick snotty ones. I've basically spent the evening on the couch with a roll of TP beside me as I'm needing to blow my nose every ten minutes or so. 

Very wierd, I haven't had a random blocked nose like this out of nowhere before

On 2/18/2022 at 7:54 AM, Empyrean said:

oo nice ob! Strangely enough something simular happened to afew days ago. I was just minding my own buisness when my nose just started to run. I blew it but nothing would help. The pollen isnt high right now or anything so it was just super odd. It lasted for afew hours then just stopped. Anyways hope ur not too miserable! :) 

Yup, after struggling to get to sleep with the congestion, the next morning I woke up perfectly fine

• 4 months later...
On 2/17/2022 at 6:12 AM, Trynasneeze said:

So until a few hours ago I haven't been sick or having allergies or anything, but then after I got from work my nose just suddenly got really stuffy. 

Blowing it's not helping a lot but the blows have been thick snotty ones. I've basically spent the evening on the couch with a roll of TP beside me as I'm needing to blow my nose every ten minutes or so. 

Ah that’s so crazy it happened out of nowhere like that, but glad it’s better! I’ve had a scratchy throat for days and almost wish it was a cold and would just get it over with but it’s just been my throat and not getting worse just like a persistent tickle. 😕 

16 hours ago, Shianne08 said:

Ah that’s so crazy it happened out of nowhere like that, but glad it’s better! I’ve had a scratchy throat for days and almost wish it was a cold and would just get it over with but it’s just been my throat and not getting worse just like a persistent tickle. 😕 

I had that random scratchy throat for like 5 days recently , non-productive cough.  The last two days was nasal congestion, but, the type where it feels like you need to blow your nose.  But, when you start to blow, it begins with that dry air sound (where nothing comes out), then comes that gurgly, snotty crackle that comes out of nowhere.  The kind where when you open up the tissue, the snot is clear, mixed with yellow or vice Versa and the tissue is stuck together, so it’s hard to open.

• 5 months later...
On 2/17/2022 at 6:12 AM, Trynasneeze said:

I guess is could have been allergies. Do you always only blow with tp?

On 12/22/2022 at 1:37 PM, Snotlvr said:

I guess is could have been allergies. Do you always only blow with tp?

Yeah I used to. A few months after this obs I started using handkerchiefs though

14 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

Yeah I used to. A few months after this obs I started using handkerchiefs though

Are you liking to use handkerchiefs?

10 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

Oh yes, much better than using toilet paper

What kind of hanky ou prefer? Cotton, silk,flannel? And what about color and pattern?