Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bad side effects

SneezeAbbie

So I got my booster vaccine (for the you know what) on Saturday. I’m very nervous when jr comes to needles, not necessarily the pain or anything but the anticipation before hand gets me anxious. Anyways, I managed to get it and was fine until before bed when my arm began to hurt. 

Yesterday morning I woke up and instantly felt rough. With the 1st and 2nd vaccine I was completely fine despite the dead arm. This time however I woke up sweating, I checked my temperature to see if I had a fever but it was 37.3°c so it wasn’t. I had to get food shopping before heading back to uni so I did that but whilst I was there (lining up to pay for my food) I began feeling worse, almost nauseous in a sense. I was so happy to leave. 

I got in the car and began drinking some water and my throat felt wierd, not sore like I was coming down with something. But just not right. And my body had this weird sensation that happens sometimes when I’m ill but I can’t explain it.

Right now I’m in bed at midnight before my lecture in the morning and feeling a little sorry for myself. Perhaps a little sympathy/caretaking would be nice 🥺

Ugh, that's no fun. I was the exact opposite, I got it pretty bad with my two first shots and barely noticed my booster. I hope you're feeling much better today!! :hug: 

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Ugh, that's no fun. I was the exact opposite, I got it pretty bad with my two first shots and barely noticed my booster. I hope you're feeling much better today!! :hug: 

Yes I’m feeling 100% today! 

I got my booster a few weeks back. So far my story goes shot 1: It burned for some reason up to an hour later. Sore arm typical stuff. Shot 2: Nothing at all.
Booster: I was cold, shivering cold as well as a migraine for 2 days. As someone who is like never cold it was bizarre. Given where I live with pandemic mandates I actually haven't been sick since 2020 so experiencing anything seemed quite dramatic. It's almost like I forgot how terrible getting sick can be lol.

It takes a while for the injection site soreness to go away, but I’m happy to hear that you’re feeling better!

On another note, does anyone else find it impossible for the admins to answer “contact us” emails? 

I’ve sent countless emails & have never received a response 

• 10 months later...