Sneeze Fetish Forum

Quick Morning Obs (M)

Infernal

I woke up very suddenly this morning after going to bed pretty late to find my dear fiancé clutching me from behind (which he was doing even more when I initially went to bed as well). He's usually a little space heater but felt pretty cold, which I mentioned to him. He said he felt terrible and that he'd been on the verge of throwing up for the last hour and a half. This led to me cooing "Aww"s at him repeatedly and sparked a conversation about whether or not he should call into work today. I told him he should, he argued it a bit (he's a workaholic and loves what he does, plus they're swamped right now), and then he got up to take a shower after kissing me and saying, "I feel awful. I'm gonna tell them we can either reschedule or do a virtual meeting today. I'm too sick to go anywhere."

My heart. I feel awful for him, especially since the only other time I've seen him anywhere near sick was after we got our vaccine boosters. We both have regular stomach issues, so I'm not sure if it's an actual illness or just his body being his body, but I feel for him regardless and will be taking care of him today if he actually calls into work. 

Edit: He ended up opting for a partial day of working from home, so I suppose that's something. So stubborn. 

Edit 2: He still feels pretty miserable and has had chills all day, so I'm fixing him some soup on his lunch break. He has a regular cough due to asthma, but it's sounded a lot different today. He's shot me a lot of embarrassed-looking glances today while talking about feeling sick in between giving me smug, smirky looks and saying "Just the way you like me". My poor boy. 

Edit 3: Later on the afternoon when we were cuddling on the couch, he had his head against my leg while I was petting his hair and was complaining a bit. Following that, he said "Hurrah for being sick.." in a soft, groany voice followed by a sniffle. 

Edit 4: I told him he felt warm, and he said "That's just because your hands are cold. I don't feel so bad right now," and then immediately turned his head and sneezed a single "AETCHH-hoo!" Ridiculously hilarious timing. 

Edited by Gee