Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is your favorite sneezing format?

Bless you, Hi

Which type of sneezing format generally gets you going the most?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Be honest now...

• A well-written sneeze story / obs
    • A great sneezing video
    • A captivating audio/wav
    • A satisfying personal sneezing fit
    • Scripted sneezes ( film / tv / animation )

Well written sneeze stories and obs do it for me. But a close second would be a satisfying personal sneezing fit. 

Difficult to choose, I hesitate between the first three. Reading some stories of sneezing has already made me shudder at the highest point. The audio is very nice too and there are none of the flaws you find in most videos, the voices are more authentic, more human. Some videos have brought me a lot of pleasure, but I have always been disappointed by certain details, such as their often too close connection with sex without tenderness. There are also a lot of sneezes without tenderness or without context, just the person who tickles and sneezes, it's too banal, too little research. :unsure:

Thinking about it, I think I'd go for the captivating audio. :razz:

Edited by oOMariusOo

As the majority have indicated above, it's usually a good video that does it for me, but during the early days of the online fetish community, these were very hard to come by. In those days, the excitement generated by a good wav or story was (for me at least) considerably more intense! What I am trying to say, is that the material that gets me going the most has changed throughout my fetish 'career' :lol: 

I voted for a scripted sneeze (as long as it's not cartoonish/ridiculously fake).

:joal:

Used to love obs and audios before, but now for sure the best one for me is a great sneezing video (better seeing the face and shirtless body) 😋

Well-written fiction about the right characters/people, or discussion about sneezy scenarios involving them. Only thing that beats it would be videos of said characters/people sneezing, but that is unfortunately extremely rare to find. :lol: 

I do enjoy audio a lot too. Not videos as much, to be honest, because with audio I can imagine the setting and sneezer any way I want. 

23 hours ago, ukrsneeze said:

Used to love obs and audios before, but now for sure the best one for me is a great sneezing video (better seeing the face and shirtless body) 😋

This ☝️

In ranked order I’d have to say

1. a good video

2. a good wav 

3. personal fit

4. a sneeze story or obs

5. Scripted tv stuff

but hey, I like it all and I’ll take what I can get! Beggars can’t be choosers as they say