Sneeze Fetish Forum

History is Made (F)

GhostLily342

Me and my wife “C” have been sniffling, blowing, and sneezing our way through another cold, because what else is new in our household??

This cold is somewhat more mild than the few previous ones, but we’re still making great use of our sizable tissue supply. It’s on that note that history was made yesterday!

C almost never remembers to bring tissues with her when she’s out and about, even when she has a cold or is suffering during allergy season. It’s usually up to me to provide a tissue or hanky when her nose starts acting up, or she’s left to find a restroom every five minutes. That trend miraculously reversed, though!

C was leaving to get her nails done with a friend, and was just getting ready to walk out the door. We were talking about something for later in the day until she paused and reached for a tissue from a box on a nearby end table.

“Ooh, hold on…SHHHRRRRNNKK! SHRRRRNNNK!!”

As she blew, she made a simple request of me:

“Can you do me a favor? Could you run up to the linen closet and get me a pack of those to-go tissues?”

“Sure honey.”

We do keep a large supply of travel tissue packs for occasions such as these, so I ran upstairs and retrieved two packs for her for good measure. She actually just grabbed one of the two.

“Thanks baby, but I just need one.” She shoved that package in her purse and headed out.

Later that afternoon we were on our way to a friends house, and as her sniffles started up again, she reached in the back seat and pulled several tissues from the box in my car. Setting the small pile on her lap, she took one tissue at a time and began blowing her nose. Through her blows, she made a pretty cute admission:

“SHRRRNNKK, oh, I totally should’ve listened to you earlier, by the way, SHHHRRK!”

“What do you mean?”

“Ugh, *snnfff* I should’ve taken that other pack of tissues you brought me. Basically, the nail place was really humid, so I’m sitting there getting my toes done and pretty much the whole time I was blowing or wiping my nose. I guess I didn’t realize those packs only have, like, eight or ten tissues in them, so I went through the one pack pretty quick. “A” (her friend) didn’t have any tissues in her purse, so I’m sitting there wiping snot on my jeans and just generally being gross. So, remind me of that next time.”

Gladly, my dear.

Lovely observation and great to read, I enjoyed it. I gave it she is remembering to bring a considerable amount to of tissues wherever she goes now

• 9 months later...