Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would appreciate some help writing an Avalance story (legends of tomorrow)

@MIN Hi! Thought this would be the best way to reach you.

I'm starting to learn about avalance and I would love your insight! If you had time, I was hoping you could share your thoughts about the characters and what kind of story you'd like. I'm most comfortable writing about colds/illness (btw). If you could share about each character's traits, personalities, quirks, and whatnot, that would be fantastic! I don't wanna butcher these characters, so your input would be really appreciated. Let me know! :))

Also, if anyone else is familiar with the ship, feel free to add your thoughts about the characters. The more the merrier! 

34 minutes ago, jem said:

@MIN Hi! Thought this would be the best way to reach you.

I'm starting to learn about avalance and I would love your insight! If you had time, I was hoping you could share your thoughts about the characters and what kind of story you'd like. I'm most comfortable writing about colds/illness (btw). If you could share about each character's traits, personalities, quirks, and whatnot, that would be fantastic! I don't wanna butcher these characters, so your input would be really appreciated. Let me know! :))

Also, if anyone else is familiar with the ship, feel free to add your thoughts about the characters. The more the merrier! 

Hey! To be honest, there is so much character growth and progression with these two, both individually and as a couple that I'd probably need to re watch a few earlier bits. I definitely enjoy a sickfic but I won't lie, feeling like trash bcos of allergies/being confused bcos of a newly developed allergy0o (especially hayfever, mainly bcos it's practically inescapable!) Is most definitely a guilty pleasure!

First things first, theyre both stubborn as hell, Sara is definitely more chaotic, Ava is type A to a T, and she's obsessed with her work (I'm talking season 3 when Ava is first introduced) they're both absolute bad asses and would both be in denial about being ill, they would both definitely get aggravated by minor inconveniences but in different ways, they're both intense but in different ways.

Annoyingly, for anyone who hasn't seen midway through season 3 there is a major spoiler which I actually think shortly after that fact would be a perfect fit for a stubborn Sick Sara and a soft, caretaking Ava setting. An episode or two after said major spoiler is when Ava and Sara begin to connect and catch feelings. Let me know if you've actually seen this spoiler, so then at least you know what I'm going on about 🤣

I have actually written a sick fic and an allergy fic for these two, and my sickfic is actually also based shortly after this spoiler but I'm sure there's lots of other scenes that would work well, I'm just a sucker for enemy to lover ships that are slowly leaning toward the lover end of the scale 😆  Its so cool that you're doing this, there's a couple other ships that id like to see but theyre not F/F and this is one I've wanted to see for years! 

8 hours ago, MIN said:

Hey! To be honest, there is so much character growth and progression with these two, both individually and as a couple that I'd probably need to re watch a few earlier bits. I definitely enjoy a sickfic but I won't lie, feeling like trash bcos of allergies/being confused bcos of a newly developed allergy0o (especially hayfever, mainly bcos it's practically inescapable!) Is most definitely a guilty pleasure!

First things first, theyre both stubborn as hell, Sara is definitely more chaotic, Ava is type A to a T, and she's obsessed with her work (I'm talking season 3 when Ava is first introduced) they're both absolute bad asses and would both be in denial about being ill, they would both definitely get aggravated by minor inconveniences but in different ways, they're both intense but in different ways.

Annoyingly, for anyone who hasn't seen midway through season 3 there is a major spoiler which I actually think shortly after that fact would be a perfect fit for a stubborn Sick Sara and a soft, caretaking Ava setting. An episode or two after said major spoiler is when Ava and Sara begin to connect and catch feelings. Let me know if you've actually seen this spoiler, so then at least you know what I'm going on about 🤣

I have actually written a sick fic and an allergy fic for these two, and my sickfic is actually also based shortly after this spoiler but I'm sure there's lots of other scenes that would work well, I'm just a sucker for enemy to lover ships that are slowly leaning toward the lover end of the scale 😆  Its so cool that you're doing this, there's a couple other ships that id like to see but theyre not F/F and this is one I've wanted to see for years! 

Awesome, thank you for your reply! I've been watching some edits on YouTube that are helping as well. I haven't seen the ep with the spoiler, so I'll start in season 3 and watch since it's much easier to write when there's content to pull from. Sick Sara and caretaking Ava sounds like the plan :)) 

I don't have allergies and am not around people with them, so I'm not so sure I could write a well-informed allergy fic, but I could definitely give it a shot.

I'm also a huge fan of enemy to lover ships, so I think I'm gonna be happy with this pairing 

Thanks for bearing with me and being patient! 

3 hours ago, jem said:

Awesome, thank you for your reply! I've been watching some edits on YouTube that are helping as well. I haven't seen the ep with the spoiler, so I'll start in season 3 and watch since it's much easier to write when there's content to pull from. Sick Sara and caretaking Ava sounds like the plan :)) 

I don't have allergies and am not around people with them, so I'm not so sure I could write a well-informed allergy fic, but I could definitely give it a shot.

I'm also a huge fan of enemy to lover ships, so I think I'm gonna be happy with this pairing 

Thanks for bearing with me and being patient! 

There's a particularly good edit on YouTube, 100 reasons to ship avalance (can't remember the name of the channel) and it covers all of the clips from when they first meet onwards that's a pretty good place to start to get to know the characters.

That's fair enough, don't feel you have to write an allergyfic if you don't feel confident and its not your scene! 

I myself also love an enemy to lovers fan. These two are definitely alpha females so it's a very intense dynamic between the two. They're so aggravated by each others presence in the beginning but by the time the two start to catch feelings the affection between the two is equally intense! 

Of course! Looking forward to it! Let me know if I can give any more info/feedback 🙂

On 3/22/2022 at 2:28 PM, MIN said:

Hi again! I've just finished watching the episodes you're referring to. I've made it through season 3, ep 15. I think starting a fic using that content will work perfectly. I'm gonna pretend the end of that episode didn't happen and I'll just stay in my happy, little avalance bubble! 😑

16 hours ago, MIN said:

There's a particularly good edit on YouTube, 100 reasons to ship avalance (can't remember the name of the channel) and it covers all of the clips from when they first meet onwards that's a pretty good place to start to get to know the characters.

Thanks, this edit really helped!

Also, their characters are so feisty! I'm really digging their dynamic

9 hours ago, jem said:

Hi again! I've just finished watching the episodes you're referring to. I've made it through season 3, ep 15. I think starting a fic using that content will work perfectly. I'm gonna pretend the end of that episode didn't happen and I'll just stay in my happy, little avalance bubble! 😑

Thanks, this edit really helped!

Also, their characters are so feisty! I'm really digging their dynamic

Ah yes, I did forget about the end of that episode, I tend to stay in my happy lil avalance bubble as you out it and block that stuff out 😅 its during the crossovers that the spoiler I was on about happens. 

That edit really covers everything and I I even think they've covered season 6 or 7 either! 

They really are! That's why I love them! Glad I could help. Let me know if you want any more prompts!