Sneeze Fetish Forum

SportClips Self-OBS (M)

Yep

Went to get a haircut at SportClips last Friday for the first time in forever.  I love the neck and scalp massage and hot towel treatment! 

Well, while sitting in the chair getting my haircut, I kept sniffling (one of those discrete and quiet sniffles, or at least I thought).  Well, after about 5 minutes or so of sniffling, my stylist said to me, “I hear you sniffling, do you need a tissue?”  I said, “yes please, so sorry, I was trying not to do that”.  She just said to me, “it’s ok, lemme see if I can find you a tissue”.

She went into the back and found a new roll of paper towels and as she was opening it, she asked me if paper towel was okay.  I said that it was.  I watched as she ripped off two sheets of paper towel and as she was walking back towards me, she was folding the paper towel over, then handed it to me.

I proceeded to blow my nose soft and quiet, left nostril first, then the right nostril.  It was a little wet and soggy.  Out of habit, I opened up the paper towel and glanced to just see a little bit of clear snot.  Just as I was closing up the paper towel, I looked up in the mirror and noticed that she was watching (must admit that I was a little bit embarrassed).  I apologized for blowing my nose and hoped that I didn’t gross her out.  She just said, “oh no, you’re good, my allergies get pretty bad too”.

Well, right after the hot towel came off my face in the massage chair, she said, “I bet that steam will help clear things up”.  Just as she said that, I blew my nose on that same paper towel again (don’t worry, it was a clean part of the paper towel…🤪).  She just said, “sorry that your allergies are acting up, poor guy, hope you feel better!”

This is gonna be a bad allergy season, I can already tell!

UPDATE:  I think it’s more than allergies, considering that I have blown my nose at least 20 times today (some soft and gurgly blows, some hard blows with holes put in the tissue) and have already had to open a new big box of Puffs Plus tissues.  All of the snot is clear and completely soaks the tissue (for those that are interested).

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/27/2022 at 10:42 AM, Kaitlynne said:

Woooow soooo hot! 😍

Glad that you liked it!  I definitely felt vulnerable here for sure!  I still get quite embarrased blowing my nose in public, but I find myself having to do it more lately (must be allergies or something, change of the weather....who knows?).  I don't think it's the act of blowing my nose, I think it's more the fact that my blows usually start off wet and snotty, then end of with a honk at the end.

How are your blows (soft and quiet or more hard and loud)?  What brand and color tissues are you currently using?

47 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Glad that you liked it!  I definitely felt vulnerable here for sure!  I still get quite embarrased blowing my nose in public, but I find myself having to do it more lately (must be allergies or something, change of the weather....who knows?).  I don't think it's the act of blowing my nose, I think it's more the fact that my blows usually start off wet and snotty, then end of with a honk at the end.

How are your blows (soft and quiet or more hard and loud)?  What brand and color tissues are you currently using?

Soft blows, white tissue, kleenex

8 hours ago, Kaitlynne said:

Soft blows, white tissue, kleenex

Thanks for letting me know!  When was the last time you blew your nose?  Was there a lot of snot? Do you look at the tissue after you blow?

Edited by Jeff
Removed request for personal info
4 hours ago, Jeff said:

Do you have KIK or Skype?

(still not Staff)

Reminder: posting contact information (including kik/Skype/etc) is against Forum rules.

Validated members can add their contact info to their profile if they want other validated members to be able to contact them through it. 

Unvalidated members can ask the staff to add this information to their profile if they want validated members to be able to contact them through it.

There is no way for unvalidated members to see other members’ contact info; yes, it’s frustrating, but it’s what the community has come up with in order to balance safety and privacy with the (reasonable!) desire of members to be able to contact each other privately.

47 minutes ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

(still not Staff)

Reminder: posting contact information (including kik/Skype/etc) is against Forum rules.

Validated members can add their contact info to their profile if they want other validated members to be able to contact them through it. 

Unvalidated members can ask the staff to add this information to their profile if they want validated members to be able to contact them through it.

There is no way for unvalidated members to see other members’ contact info; yes, it’s frustrating, but it’s what the community has come up with in order to balance safety and privacy with the (reasonable!) desire of members to be able to contact each other privately.

Oops, so sorry about that! My apologies!  Thanks for letting me know!  Is there a certain number of posts that moves a new member into a status where they can be available to message privately or update their profile to include personal information?

34 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Oops, so sorry about that! My apologies!  Thanks for letting me know!  Is there a certain number of posts that moves a new member into a status where they can be available to message privately or update their profile to include personal information?