Sneeze Fetish Forum

Outlander bloopers (David Berry)

evelyn

With the 6th season of Outlander dropping on Netflix, I felt like browsing through the old bloopers and behind the scenes on YouTube, out of curiosity.
Well, it wasn’t Sam Heughan I stumbled across having a sneezy moment on set, but his co-star David Berry, playing Lord John Grey.

He miraculously manages to make it an almost silent stifle without moving his hands from the table, but his delicious facial expressions and vocal hitches definitely make up for it in my books. It’s a pity that the clip is obviously cut short. 

Right after the 0:06 mark:

https://youtu.be/NmqiNb6Yn68

(Doesn’t seem like this has been posted before, so as a long-time lurker I thought I would share.😅)

Edited by evelyn

Ooh, awesome. :D Thank you for sharing. Lord John is definitely one of my favourite characters so that was a lovely treat. 

1 hour ago, TheCakeIsAlive said:

Ooh, awesome. :D Thank you for sharing. Lord John is definitely one of my favourite characters so that was a lovely treat. 

You’re very welcome! John Grey is also one of my absolute favourites, in fact, I’ve read bits and pieces of Diana Gabaldon’s book series only to learn more about his character when I had the time. She definitely makes a sport out of having him sneeze for various reasons. 😏

I wish some of those scenes would make it to the screen… 

18 hours ago, evelyn said:

You’re very welcome! John Grey is also one of my absolute favourites, in fact, I’ve read bits and pieces of Diana Gabaldon’s book series only to learn more about his character when I had the time. She definitely makes a sport out of having him sneeze for various reasons. 😏

I wish some of those scenes would make it to the screen… 

Indeed, the books can be a bit of a treat in that way. :D I also enjoyed the couple of Lord John novels I've read. 

I remember anticipating watching the Scarlet Pimpernel after reading the books and being quite disappointed that the key plot point from the first book didn't translate to the screen (Ian McKellen in the 1982 version, too...). :lol: But I digress...