Sneeze Fetish Forum

Messy allergy sneezes from Fiancée

SFDON

Allergy season this year has been really bad for my fiancée. She will sneeze at least once every hour with the occasional double and sometimes in multiples. There are many obs I’ve seen/heard already but a favorite of mine so far, happened a couple days ago. Throughout the day she texted me that her allergies were acting up and she forgot to take her allergy pill, so I knew I was gonna see at least a few sneezes later. 

Onto the obs,

Later in the day when I got out the shower, I heard an explosive sneeze from her while she was in our room. It sounded like HEETCHHHOO, I could tell it was very powerful and wet. Immediately after, I heard another one that sounded even more intense and then another after. After the 3rd sneeze, I walked into the room hoping to see if anymore were coming and I was rewarded! She fired off two two more even powerful spray sneezes before she was finished. I said “wow that was intense, bless you babe.” She responded with “thank you, those were some wet sneezes, I sneezed all over the blanket.” I told her it wasn’t a big deal cause we have to wash it anyway lol. Sorry for the long obs!

In addition, after she was done sneezing, she showed me the blanket and it was covered in spray!

I love your observations SFDON, don't ever be sorry for long obs like these!
Great stuff. Did you see any flying spray on the sneezes that happened after you walked into the room?

And the commentary, its almost like she knows what you like xd

You got a keeper there ;) 

Thanks for sharing

10 minutes ago, Steelswarm said:

I love your observations SFDON, don't ever be sorry for long obs like these!
Great stuff. Did you see any flying spray on the sneezes that happened after you walked into the room?

And the commentary, its almost like she knows what you like xd

You got a keeper there ;) 

Thanks for sharing

Glad you like them! yes, I could see some visible spray on the sneezes so when she showed me the blanket I was no surprised to see droplets all over it lol. I’m pretty sure she has figured out I enjoy her sneezes even though I have never outright told her about the fetish and thanks, I don’t know how I got so lucky😁

Great obs! Sounds like you and your wife have a very healthy and open relationship, which is always good to hear. Hope you're doing well!

3 hours ago, Absolute1 said:

Great obs! Sounds like you and your wife have a very healthy and open relationship, which is always good to hear. Hope you're doing well!

Thank you! I appreciate it, hope you are doing well also😁

Does she tend to openly sneeze without covering when y’all are at home?  This fit sounds amazing, thank you for sharing! 

2 hours ago, SkolVikes said:

Does she tend to openly sneeze without covering when y’all are at home?  This fit sounds amazing, thank you for sharing! 

Yeah, usually she will sneeze openly and not cover when at home. Sometimes she will semi stifle, but most of the time she lets them out fully. Thank you, it was one of the best fits in recent memory!

So... she sprayed a whole blanket ? Like... the whole bed ?? Those most have been truly enormous sneezes then. Also, is amazing that she has such huge sneezes when she is just like... 5,3,, tall ? I wonder how would them be if she was taller/bigger (I always have the same question whenever I see small girls with big sneezes XD).

Keep the obs coming :) !!

4 hours ago, Jack said:

So... she sprayed a whole blanket ? Like... the whole bed ?? Those most have been truly enormous sneezes then. Also, is amazing that she has such huge sneezes when she is just like... 5,3,, tall ? I wonder how would them be if she was taller/bigger (I always have the same question whenever I see small girls with big sneezes XD).

Keep the obs coming :) !!

I should have explained it better but not the whole blanket that would be insane lol, just the part where she sneezed. Yeah when she lets them go her sneezes are huge, especially for a small woman. I swear, I think they are so big because she has large nostrils just my theory lol but if she was bigger I’m sure the would be bigger as well.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 4:00 AM, SFDON said:

Allergy season this year has been really bad for my fiancée. She will sneeze at least once every hour with the occasional double and sometimes in multiples. There are many obs I’ve seen/heard already but a favorite of mine so far, happened a couple days ago. Throughout the day she texted me that her allergies were acting up and she forgot to take her allergy pill, so I knew I was gonna see at least a few sneezes later. 

Onto the obs,

Later in the day when I got out the shower, I heard an explosive sneeze from her while she was in our room. It sounded like HEETCHHHOO, I could tell it was very powerful and wet. Immediately after, I heard another one that sounded even more intense and then another after. After the 3rd sneeze, I walked into the room hoping to see if anymore were coming and I was rewarded! She fired off two two more even powerful spray sneezes before she was finished. I said “wow that was intense, bless you babe.” She responded with “thank you, those were some wet sneezes, I sneezed all over the blanket.” I told her it wasn’t a big deal cause we have to wash it anyway lol. Sorry for the long obs!

Amazing obs, I just love how she lets it out in the open at home, really wetly as well without thinking of the consequences hahahaha. I bet you can definitely tell if shes had sneezed recently in a room from the remaining smell of the spray lingering in the air, which I find amazingly arousing! I find it super hot too that it's not a big deal for her but gosh, it's a huge thing for a sneeze fetishist like us! 

8 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

Amazing obs, I just love how she lets it out in the open at home, really wetly as well without thinking of the consequences hahahaha. I bet you can definitely tell if shes had sneezed recently in a room from the remaining smell of the spray lingering in the air, which I find amazingly arousing! I find it super hot too that it's not a big deal for her but gosh, it's a huge thing for a sneeze fetishist like us! 

Thank you, I love it too. This month, but specifically this weekend was really bad for her allergies and yesterday while in the laundry room she unleashed a massive wet sneeze towards the ground and I could see a large amount of spray on the ground. I could also smell the spray in the air as well. I walked in a couple seconds after and I knew it would smell cause of how wet it was. I actually wiped her spray off the ground for her lol.

I’ve experienced some amazing obs the past couple months but forget to write about them. I still can’t believe they are real and I experienced them all the time lol. However, I have a couple more from yesterday to add instead of making a new topic.

1. Her family came over to our place to hang out for a little before going to dinner.As we were leaving, she was walking to the front door in front of all of us and sneezed straightforward, directly into the air. Her mom joked around and said “we’re all walking into your sneeze” while laughing. After that sneeze, as she walked out the door she sneezed two more times outside, both very wet before getting into the car. In the car on the way to the restaurant she continued to sneeze probably every 5 mins or so in doubles and triples, the drive was about 30 mins and I’m guessing she sneezed around 10 times. She was covering the sneezes in the car with her jacket and I could see the spray all over it before she wiped it off each time. Her family commented on her allergies often so there was a lot of allergy/sneeze discussion. While at the restaurant she sneezed probably another 10 times if not more, all in her elbow but very wet. 

2. Later on that night after we showered and we were in the bathroom, she got that “sneeze” look. Her eyes got low, mouth opened and large nostrils flared and she let out two rapid fire sneezes downward at the ground. Both were very unrestrained, messy, and loud. I was able to see spit and snot all over the ground before she wiped it with a tissue. I, of course blessed her like I always do.

29 minutes ago, SFDON said:

I’ve experienced some amazing obs the past couple months but forget to write about them. I still can’t believe they are real and I experienced them all the time lol. However, I have a couple more from yesterday to add instead of making a new topic.

1. Her family came over to our place to hang out for a little before going to dinner.As we were leaving, she was walking to the front door in front of all of us and sneezed straightforward, directly into the air. Her mom joked around and said “we’re all walking into your sneeze” while laughing. After that sneeze, as she walked out the door she sneezed two more times outside, both very wet before getting into the car. In the car on the way to the restaurant she continued to sneeze probably every 5 mins or so in doubles and triples, the drive was about 30 mins and I’m guessing she sneezed around 10 times. She was covering the sneezes in the car with her jacket and I could see the spray all over it before she wiped it off each time. Her family commented on her allergies often so there was a lot of allergy/sneeze discussion. While at the restaurant she sneezed probably another 10 times if not more, all in her elbow but very wet. 

2. Later on that night after we showered and we were in the bathroom, she got that “sneeze” look. Her eyes got low, mouth opened and large nostrils flared and she let out two rapid fire sneezes downward at the ground. Both were very unrestrained, messy, and loud. I was able to see spit and snot all over the ground before she wiped it with a tissue. I, of course blessed her like I always do.

Amazing. Laughed at that "We're all waking into your sneeze" bit, and it's like every one is so used to her sneezing (uncovered as well in some cases). Really wonder if they have also noticed the smell of them, but anyhow I love hearing people talking about sneezes after it happens but at the same time I cower in embarrassment when I hear people talk about it in front of me, even if I don't join in the discussion lmao!

6 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

Amazing. Laughed at that "We're all waking into your sneeze" bit, and it's like every one is so used to her sneezing (uncovered as well in some cases). Really wonder if they have also noticed the smell of them, but anyhow I love hearing people talking about sneezes after it happens but at the same time I cower in embarrassment when I hear people talk about it in front of me, even if I don't join in the discussion lmao!

I’m sure they have smelled them before but I’ve never heard them mention it and I don’t know if I would say anything lol. I used to not add anything to discussions about sneezing but now, I’m more comfortable and will add a little.

Oh, wow! Amazing obs!
I love spray sneezes, when there is a fine visible mist. Bonus point when they have a nice and sweet scent!
Thanks for sharing those obs with us!

On 5/3/2022 at 11:08 PM, sneezevibes said:

Amazing obs!! 😄

Thanks👍

On 5/3/2022 at 8:49 AM, muskysneeze said:

Now that I think about it more, I’m sure they have smelled them before because her sister also has pretty wet sneezes and sneezes 3-4 rapid ones every time but always covers. One time I heard her mention to my fiancee after she sneezed it smelled like hers. I have smelled her sisters sneeze before but it was not as strong of a smell, maybe because she tends to cover more?

3 hours ago, italianman said:

Oh, wow! Amazing obs!
I love spray sneezes, when there is a fine visible mist. Bonus point when they have a nice and sweet scent!
Thanks for sharing those obs with us!

Thanks you, I love spray sneezes as well and the sweet scent has also become a bonus to me.

20 hours ago, SFDON said:

Now that I think about it more, I’m sure they have smelled them before because her sister also has pretty wet sneezes and sneezes 3-4 rapid ones every time but always covers. One time I heard her mention to my fiancee after she sneezed it smelled like hers. I have smelled her sisters sneeze before but it was not as strong of a smell, maybe because she tends to cover more?

You truly are a blessed man! Wow!
How your sister's fiancee looks like (if you feel like sharing this, if not it's ok!)

4 hours ago, italianman said:

You truly are a blessed man! Wow!
How your sister's fiancee looks like (if you feel like sharing this, if not it's ok!)

Appreciate it! I don’t mind sharing. Her sister is in her mid 20’s, a little shorter about 5’2, 115 pounds with a slim athletic build, long brown hair, brown eyes, a medium skin complexion(being they are of Mexican/Spanish decent), a slightly larger nose that curves a little when looking at it from the side, and a little nose piercing stud on the left side of her nose(my fiancée has the same piercing on her nose). They look pretty similar, not identical twins or anything but definitely  could pass as fraternal twins.