Jump to content

Test


lilac-elixir

Recommended Posts

I jumped into this way too quickly I should've explored every inch of this forum first before posting because I keep forgetting you can't delete posts yourself ;_;

Link to comment
1 minute ago, lilac-elixir said:

I jumped into this way too quickly I should've explored every inch of this forum first before posting because I keep forgetting you can't delete posts yourself ;_;

i'm just trying to increase my rank so i can access other parts of this forum haha. sadly, i don't have anything interesting to post at the moment 

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 9:21 AM, lilac-elixir said:

i'm just trying to increase my rank so i can access other parts of this forum haha. sadly, i don't have anything interesting to post at the moment 

I'm afraid it doesn't work like that! When our moderators and admins go through someone's post for the validation process to member, we do look at the post content as well as the count. You may have noticed that not all areas count towards rank as well. :) There's no rush! Enjoy the journey! Do have a look around the Read before Posting section if you'd like a little bit more info about the process.

Enjoy the forums!

Link to comment
6 hours ago, TheCakeIsAlive said:

You may have noticed that not all areas count towards rank as well.

I was going to point this out, just to be helpful, but I couldn’t remember where the info on it was. Is that in Read Before Posting, too?

Link to comment
  • 5 months later...
On 4/13/2022 at 11:09 PM, TheCakeIsAlive said:

I'm afraid it doesn't work like that! When our moderators and admins go through someone's post for the validation process to member, we do look at the post content as well as the count. You may have noticed that not all areas count towards rank as well. :) There's no rush! Enjoy the journey! Do have a look around the Read before Posting section if you'd like a little bit more info about the process.

Enjoy the forums!

Thank you, I will! I don't go on this site enough so I guess the validation process will be a long one 😅

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...