Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do You Have an Original Fiction Request/Like Any of my Ideas?

SneezyEeveelutions

Hi, so I was wondering if anyone wanted me to write them something? I really wanna get into writting something here and I have a few ideas myself but I figured I'd offer to write something for someone too. I do have a couple prefrences I'd like to stick to though.

1. I'll only write an original fiction story, fanfiction just isn't for me (sorry!). 

2. I'm probably only going to write an allergy fic unless I really love the idea of the story. (Though I might add one cold into a story if I make a story long and it fits the plot!)

3. I absolutely love details, so if you have a request, please tell me everything (or at least everything you're comfortable sharing in this topic) you want in it!!

1 minute ago, Rivenbeak said:

Hi, so I was wondering if anyone wanted me to write them something? I really wanna get into writting something here and I have a few ideas myself but I figured I'd offer to write something for someone too. I do have a couple prefrences I'd like to stick to though.

1. I'll only write an original fiction story, fanfiction just isn't for me (sorry!). 

2. I'm probably only going to write an allergy fic unless I really love the idea of the story. (Though I might add one cold into a story if I make a story long and it fits the plot!)

3. I absolutely love details, so if you have a request, please tell me everything (or at least everything you're comfortable sharing in this topic) you want in it!!

It posted before I was done by accident! I'm gonna finish in another reply sorry about that!

Continued!

4. If you want to discuss details we'll have to do it it here cause I don't have Pm access (Idk if my email is in my profile? You can check?)

5. I can't currently do anything 18+ as I'm not valiadated (Working on it!).

Lastly here our some of my ideas that you guys can just pick from for me to work on too if you want! You can totally pick one of these and ask for specifics in them too!

• A guy who’s embarrassed/ashamed of his allergies, who has to learn how to trust and fall in love again after a bad relationship. (Some Angst)
  • Farm hand/ranch hand with suffering allergies and having to work through it. 
  • Werewolf (He’s gonna have fun allergies to stuff later) who’s rescued by another character and nursed back to health. (Angst + Romance or Friendship?)
  • A reluctant caregiver - a guy who’s at least somewhat of a germaphobe gives in to take care of someone else on a bad allergy day? Or perhaps the opposite he agrees to indulge the other person and not take his allergy meds and actually sneeze for once?
  • A girl with healing powers + studies potions at a college for those with magic gets assigned a new roommate with horrible allergies + gets sick all the time. She makes a deal with him that she can practice her healing magic on him if she helps him control his allergies while he practices his elemental magic (Ice/Water + Lunar). 

On 4/10/2022 at 6:56 AM, Rivenbeak said:

A guy who’s embarrassed/ashamed of his allergies, who has to learn how to trust and fall in love again after a bad relationship. (Some Angst)

Oooh I like the first one! And just as he’s starting to get more comfortable about how bad his allergies he gets a really bad cold and gets more embarrassed again but his new girlfriend won’t let him avoid her/downplay it and takes care of him 😍

sorry I got a little caught up/carried away, I hope I didn’t completely change what you had in mind 😅🙈

@sneezygirl97hehe you picked my favorite one! And you're totally fine! I made this to be a request/inspiration thread after all! So should we turn it into a request? (It'll take me a bit to get to cause I'm currently working on two stories but I'd be happy to add it after I finish one of them or at least get going more on them). I personally imagined it being a multi part story with it taking awhile for him to get comfortable with her. I was going to have it start with maybe something like his best friend sets them up after seeing how miserable he is? And the storyline would be like all their dates/interactions + allergy angst and eventually he starts to feel a little less embarrassed and "maybe just maybe he can trust her to not think he's gross" and then boom as you requested he gets sick! And she tries to take care of him while he gets super embarrassed and grumpy about it! What do you think? Do you wanna change anything? Any details you wanna add?

Sounds amazing, I'll definitely read that (and love it) if you go through with it :)

I like the first 4 equally! 😇 Would love to give a prompt of that would help get balls rolling… ☺️

6 minutes ago, starpollen said:

I like the first 4 equally! 😇 Would love to give a prompt of that would help get balls rolling… ☺️

Sure I'd love that! Could you do one for the two wizards (The healer + plant/solar. I know above it says ice/water and luanr but I changed it in the story) idea since I'm already working on that story? Also, I love your work!