Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold lovers

Lovesmusic

I love colds, all the sneezing, nose blowing, being bunged up and wrapping up warm. Also yes I do love having a cold

I love having colds.i love being all stuffed so i can blow my nose all the time in my hankies.I love blowing my nose so much into my big soft hankies.No i do not use paper it is gross.

I love colds in others. I also like catching colds. I love all of the symptoms of colds: runny nose, congestion, sore throat, sneezing, and coughing. I love seeing how my colds and other people’s colds progress (if I’m lucky to witness someone’s cold from start to end which is almost never). I don’t take medicine because I want to go through all the symptoms.

My favorite cold symptom has to be sneezing. I’m not a very sneezy person, but when I’m sick, I can sneeze up to 30 times a day. I love the second day of my cold because I sneeze so much and this is the day before the congestion and runny nose set in. I also like the other days of the cold because I sneeze in multiples and blow my nose productively afterwards which is so satisfying after being congested for a couple hours. These sneezes tend to have a lot of buildup and they are forceful when let out.

I love colds in others. 

I tend to like the idea of catching a cold myself more than actually catching a cold though. 

56 minutes ago, Sneeze-aholic said:

I love colds in others. 

I tend to like the idea of catching a cold myself more than actually catching a cold though. 

Very much the same for me.

I love seeing other with colds, especially all the sneezing and nose blowing. 

I like the idea of me having a cold, especially if it's sneezing and runny noses. But I really am not a fan of coughs and sore throats

I love colds. I don't get them often but always find myself wishing I could. My husband seems to catch them all the time. I love listening to him sniffle and sneeze. And I work in an office, so it's fun to listen when a cold is getting passed around. 

Caught a cold yesterday its been fantastic all stuffed up and more sneezy than usual.Been blowing my nose non stop into my hankies this is my favourite part of having a cold is using big soft hankies.

I'm not attracted to my own colds but I love other people's. The only times I can enjoy having a cold are when I can share with others who are drawn to it because of their fetish for my sneezing. For example, today I have a cold, I feel no attraction, but if I were in a relationship I would love to share moments of tenderness with the one I love during a similar situation. This will have the effect of accentuating my desire for the tenderness of the other. But there like that for me, I may have a runny nose since this morning, I have sneezed at least a hundred times since yesterday, but I have no attraction for my cold. ^_^

I love colds in others but I HATE catching colds myself: I like sneezing but I'm not a fan of all the congestion and sore throat stuff (which I always get with a cold)...

I don’t mind a cold if I’m able to stay home and rest and it isn’t too severe and doesn’t turn into anything worse!  Unfortunately that never seems to be the case for me 🤦🏼‍♀️ I do like a cold in others though 😍

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2022 at 3:10 PM, Lovesmusic said:

Just curious, who out there loves colds? Why? Do you like catching a cold yourself? 

i love them on other people. i don’t know, honestly i love everything about it. nose blowing, sneezing, coughing (sometimes), when they have a red runny nose, the congested voice, caretaking. as for myself… i don’t enjoy it at all when im alone but i think i would love it if i was being taken care of or blessed. yk?

Last year my fiancée has become a full time teacher and since then, we are honestly catching colds all the time. 

She's had more than me, but I've just come down with my third cold in 2 months (which is so odd as I once went 5 years without getting sick). As much as feel bad for her, I love it when her, or other people in general get colds, seeing all the sneezing, sniffling, nose blowing. 

I don't hate having a cold but it's not my favourite - I do hate coughing though. At least a couple of the ones I've had this year have only lasted 2-3 days, and have been very sneezy, drippy colds

• 2 weeks later...

Colds are the best. I enjoy having a good cold (especially the sneezing, itching, and I love when my voice gets hoarse). I don't like sinus pain and the headache that sometimes accompanies my colds. I also like the attention it brings. (Like others saying they hope I feel better, take care of myself, drink tea, etc.) I love having the opportunity (excuse?) to slow down my busy life for a few days, take naps, and rest. 

I enjoy when other have colds too. Because it's something not too serious-just a nuisance, really, and hearing the sneezes and sniffles bring a me great pleasure. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve loved both being around those with colds and catching them myself. I’ve always enjoyed the caretaking aspect of it when others are sneezy and snotty and gives me an excuse to be around them and (hopefully) be covered in their contagious spray! Similarly when I have one myself I enjoy sneezing around all day.

• 2 months later...
Just now, SneezyGirl said:

I love catching colds. And if I'm able, I'll gladly hang around someone with a cold

What do you enjoy about catching a cold?

Like a lot of others on here I enjoy seeing someone else with one. I like the cute red nose, the congested voice, and obviously the sneezing but getting one myself? For one thing I almost never get sick and if I do it never causes sneezing I just feel awful the whole time so it’s a no from me haha 

On 4/23/2022 at 1:02 AM, Hankie lover said:

Not at all i love my hankies and only use hankies cant go with out them

Totally agree with you Hankie Lover. I also in any moment go out without my hankies. I'm always carrying 2 with me. One colored tucked into sleeve and one plain white in my pocket. And you?