Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold lovers

Lovesmusic

I really love everything about colds in fics and am majorly in to listening to cold wavs. For fetish content, I almost purely consume cold material.  However, In real life, I despise colds in myself and in others (even my partner) and am pretty unsympathetic about people being sick around me. 😅

I love the thought of having a cold and if my boyfriend is taking care of me, that can be a turn on for me and of course super sweet. I definitely love when my boyfriend has a cold. He has such a sensitive nose and on a normal day sneezes at least in triples. When he has a cold, I love nurturing and taking care of him. Unfortunately, he doesn’t like it as much because he doesn’t want to be around anyone when he’s sick so I tend to stay away, sadly. 

• 3 weeks later...

Personally cold sneezes are my favorite. Especially male cold sneezes. *Chefs kiss* I hate being sick myself unless one day in the future I get a bf and he cares for me then we will see how that lives up to mu imagination. I’ve always dreamed about caring for my sick bf or being around a crush when they’re sick

I definitely like reading about colds and seeing them in tv shows, it's just I've never been turned on seeing them on other people irl. I also don't like getting sick myself mainly because of how miserable it makes me feel. I hardly ever sneeze irl (even when I'm sick) so there's that too.

• 4 weeks later...

I love seeing a significant other or someone that I’m attracted to with a cold. One of my favorite parts is just taking care of them, and of course all the cuddles. My partner is sooo cute when he’s all wrapped up in hoodies and blankets, surrounded with used tissues. A few times he’s even let me hold the tissue to help blow his nose ❤️

I love colds! When a significant other has a cold, it's like a goldmine to me. Particularly when you know how sneezy they get. I never want to leave their side for fear of missing anything, lol.

I do also love to catch colds, unfortunately I'm not able to enjoy it if I know I won't be alone. If I'm alone, I can relax and sneeze at will. It's really the only time I get to sneeze several times a day. I'm generally not very sneezy

Love when someone I’m attracted to has a cold. Just so freaking cute. I don’t mind a little bit of a cold if it means I get to stay home and drink tea and watch movies but I’m immunocompromised so it’s pretty much never that fun or easy for me lol.

Having a cold is honestly one part of the fetish I don't understand. Whenever I have a cold I just feel like crap, I don't get the appeal.

I kind of love when characters of book/anime/… are sick or when they catch a cold because I find that cute and they can sneeze a lot ! But I don’t like being sick myself X) Seriously I feel like an old person and I can’t breathe or I feel so tired just because I moved. Also I like when fictional characters are sick because someone can take care of them (I found that cute)