Sneeze Fetish Forum

Amazing sneeze on TikTok

SkolVikes

I don’t want to share the link here for obvious reasons, but F*mal*manipulator_  (* = e) does an incredible wet uncovered sneeze at the 45 second mark in the third video on her page.  Imagine getting to see those regularly 😵💫  literally a perfect sounding sneeze 

On 4/14/2022 at 4:43 AM, SkolVikes said:

I don’t want to share the link here for obvious reasons, but F*mal*manipulator_  (* = e) does an incredible wet uncovered sneeze at the 45 second mark in the third video on her page.  Imagine getting to see those regularly 😵💫  literally a perfect sounding sneeze 

I looked at the 3rd video and I did not see it. Could you please give more details on which video it is? (Maybe you could post the video ID (the number in the URL) or even the caption)

I meant the third newest one, sorry.  It’s still the third one as of now too 

1 hour ago, SkolVikes said:

I meant the third newest one, sorry.  It’s still the third one as of now too 

I looked at both the 3rd newest and 3rd oldest videos but still didn't see it. Do you mind posting the video ID? That way other people can still find it, even after she uploads more videos.

11 minutes ago, ccv said:

I looked at both the 3rd newest and 3rd oldest videos but still didn't see it. Do you mind posting the video ID? That way other people can still find it, even after she uploads more videos.

it's actually the latest video, at least when I go to that page. video id 7086066643197005099.

3 hours ago, anon321 said:

it's actually the latest video, at least when I go to that page. video id 7086066643197005099.

Thanks! Yeah it was the latest video for me as well.