Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold on Easter Sunday

Absolute1

So to celebrate Easter, I went out for brunch with a few family members, and happened to notice a woman in front and to the left of my table who looked a bit sick. Her nose looked a bit raw (her nostrils in particular were a soft shade of red) and she was sniffling periodically. Around 5 minutes after we were seated, I see her remove a crumpled, worn tissue from the pocket of her jeans, unfold it briskly, and unleash 2 strong sneezes into it "AAEEEIISHOOOO! AAIIIKSHOOOO!" She seemed to feel immediately fatigued after letting them out, and wearily blew her nose every so often for the remainder of the time she was there. By the time she left, her nose had turned to more of a crimson color and her condition was visibly worse.

1 hour ago, Absolute1 said:

So to celebrate Easter, I went out for brunch with a few family members, and happened to notice a woman in front and to the left of my table who looked a bit sick. Her nose looked a bit raw (her nostrils in particular were a soft shade of red) and she was sniffling periodically. Around 5 minutes after we were seated, I see her remove a crumpled, worn tissue from the pocket of her jeans, unfold it briskly, and unleash 2 strong sneezes into it "AAEEEIISHOOOO! AAIIIKSHOOOO!" She seemed to feel immediately fatigued after letting them out, and wearily blew her nose every so often for the remainder of the time she was there. By the time she left, her nose had turned to more of a crimson color and her condition was visibly worse.

Could you hear what her noseblows sounded like? Sounds like you had a real treat there!

23 hours ago, luvsfemalehonks said:

Could you hear what her noseblows sounded like? Sounds like you had a real treat there!

Some of them I did hear, yeah. From what I could tell, she was trying to be as quiet as possible while also getting as much out of each blow as she could. As a result, they were soft yet quite wet as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...