Sneeze Fetish Forum

Glaze Lilies (Genshin Impact, Diluc)

I love Alan Rickman

Glaze Lilies

(Genshin Impact, Diluc)

This is my first Genshin fic, and because there aren’t many of those here, I’m cross-posting from my Tumblr! It was going to originally be a small drabble to give me some inspiration and motivation for my upcoming drawing for Diluc’s birthday, but then it turned into a full-blown 1,154 word fic. Lmao. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I loved writing it.

Another day, another shift. Whether it be a regular day in Mondstadt, a rainy disaster, or even a holiday, Diluc Ragnvindr is almost always busy. And today was no exception. Despite that it was his birthday, Diluc made sure to be hard at work: slyly fulfilling his nightly duties as the Darknight Hero the night prior, as well as working his usual shift at Angel’s Share.

Diluc wasn’t necessarily interested in announcing his birthday to anyone who stopped by the tavern. After all, people were drunk and talkative enough as is, he didn’t want to turn himself into the center of attention. His birthday was just like any other day to him. So, always on his feet, he went about his bartending work as usual. While making drink after drink, thankfully it seemed no one even realized the “special occasion.” That is, of course, until none other than Kaeya walked in. 

That slick Cavalry Captain of his brother, always making things complicated. Diluc sighed and immediately got to work mixing Kaeya’s signature drink: Death Afternoon. As Diluc made his way to grab the sparkling wine, he heard a soft tink of something being placed on the tavern counter. He wheeled around to see Kaeya smirking, a small flower pot with exotic-looking flowers sitting delicately on the counter. Surely this gift wasn’t from Kaeya, was it? It seemed undeniably out-of-character for his brother to be so nice to him. Diluc raised an eyebrow.

Now, now, Diluc,” Kaeya cooed, “I’m not here to poison you. I’m just doing my duty and delivering a little…present from the Knights.” Of course…The Knights of Favonius really were quite the burden, and of course of all people to send, they’d have Kaeya deliver their gift. “If I poisoned you with your own birthday present, they’d know exactly who committed the crime. I know I wouldn’t want that!”

“Then why are you still here?” Diluc questioned matter-of-factly. If Kaeya wasn’t going to drink, why would he stick around? Besides, Diluc was starting to feel a slight prickle in the back of his sinuses. But it wasn’t anything he couldn’t handle. That is, at least until his brother was gone.

“Ah, always so harsh,” Kaeya said with a frown and sat down on a stool at the counter.  “Am I not allowed to be kind to my sweet brother? I’ll have you know, I volunteered to deliver your gift so I could spend some quality time with you!” Of course he volunteered…Probably to pester Diluc and make his birthday miserable. Kaeya sat his elbow on top of the counter and propped his head up with his hand, surveying Diluc carefully. “Is something bothering you?”

“Nothing of your concern,” Diluc stated, turning around and giving a small, quiet sniffle. That pesky tickle didn’t seem to want to go away, so he brought his hand up to gently rub his nose, out of Kaeya’s view. He looked over his shoulder to meet Kaeya’s diamond pupils. “Besides, I have other things to do. So if you aren’t going to drink, I’d appreciate it if you could leave.”

“Fine,” Kaeya put his hands up in defeat, “I’ll leave you be. But only because it’s your special day.” He smiled a smile that seemed to mock Diluc. “Have a good day!” He strutted out of the tavern, letting the door close itself behind him, leaving Diluc to roll his eyes and walk curiously over to the mysterious flowers.

They were beautiful, exotic, and clearly not anything from around Mondstadt. However they were wonderful. They looked like two flowers in one: gorgeous vibrant blue petals with a smaller white flower on top, complete with a center emitting the same gold color as Mora. Where in Teyvat did the Knights manage to get these? Probably that blonde haired traveler, Diluc thought, however why then wouldn’t the “Honorary Knight” bring it to him first-hand? Whoever it was clearly had good taste, though. Diluc sat down the bottle of sparkling wine he almost forgot he had been holding (courtesy of Kaeya showing up) and bent over to take a curious sniff of the beautiful plants.

Hih-h!” At just the slightest whiff of the pleasant and sweet floral scent, the tickling sensation in the back of Diluc’s sinuses flared up like a flame. His nose twitched in protest, his breath hitched involuntarily, and he almost stumbled backward, catching a quick glimpse of the many pollen spores coming off the flowers before his eyebrows stitched together and his eyes shut. He pinched his flaring nostrils and planted his tongue to the roof of his mouth as he stifled a quick sneeze against his fingers. It was completely silent, thank Barbatos. He snapped open his eyes and scanned the room. No one seemed to notice his sudden outburst. 

However, Diluc knew another sneeze was certainly inevitable. His ears grew hot in embarrassment. There were tons of people in the tavern at this point, and the tickle was branching out so strong like feathers throughout his sinuses, Diluc already wasn’t sure how much longer he’d stay unnoticed. 

Diluc’s nose wrinkled with irritation, and he ducked down behind the counter, the back of his hand pressed firmly to his nose as his breath audibly hitched, “Hih-uh…Hh’h! H’hhiiih! Hng’GNXXT-uhh!” Sure enough, he was unable to fully silence that one. Plus, seeing that his voice had decided to sneak in a little at the end, there was no covering up. And to his dismay, his nose seemed to be far from finished. 

Hih’hh…h’hh!…H’hihh, ihh’h! Hg’GXXT’chh! Hn’GKKT-chhyuhh!” Archons, his nose was so itchy. All Diluc could focus on was keeping his sneezes as quiet as possible. But the pollen of these exotic flowers was so strong, and the stifled sneezes were offering him absolutely no relief. He pinched his nose and held his breath as he took the flower pot outside, then swiftly retreated to the tavern’s bathroom.

Once safely inside with the door locked, Diluc brought his hand down and allowed his body to succumb to the overwhelming itch in his sinuses, “Hih’hh…H’hh…huh-uh, h’ihh! IGGTS’sshh-yuu! Hh’h! IKT’sschh-yuh!” Oh how wonderful it was to freely let them out…But he wasn’t done quite yet. His nose was still sure to get even the slightest bit of remaining pollen out.

Huh-hh, hh’h!…Hih’GSSS’chhyuu! GKTT’schhyuu! Hh’hih…Huh’GSSS’chhyuh! Snnrf! Ughh…” With a wet sniffle and a groan of relief, Diluc retrieved some tissue paper and blew his nose strongly. The tickle in his nose had finally subsided. And with the added bonus of his sinuses feeling clearer than could ever be. 

Diluc rubbed his now-reddened nose, threw the used tissue paper into the trash, and washed his hands. Although alone, his ears still burned with embarrassment. However, he was glad to finally have relief. He sighed, unlocked the bathroom door, and walked back to the tavern counter, noting to himself to reluctantly thank the Knights of Favonius, but note he was allergic to their—albeit thoughtful—gift.

Alan! This is wonderful! Also, finally found you on here lol! Kaeya probability delivered them because he knew Diluc was allergic 😋 I really loved this fic!!

On 4/29/2022 at 1:31 AM, Interest_in_sickness said:

Alan! This is wonderful! Also, finally found you on here lol! Kaeya probability delivered them because he knew Diluc was allergic 😋 I really loved this fic!!

Ayyyy!! Interest!! Thanks so much for your kind words. And I could definitely see that being Kaeya’s reasoning lmaooo

On 5/5/2022 at 4:41 PM, MiraKarat said:

You're making me want to play genshin impact okay😳

I highly recommend it!!

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...