Sneeze Fetish Forum

Boyfriend asked me to help him with his nose !

crypticsweetheart

Hi guys,

Just had to share this as I was freaking out when it happened yesterday. My boyfriend is generally a sneezy person and his allergies were pretty bad over the weekend. Anyways, he was taking a shower and I came into the bathroom to get something from the cabinet-- the following then happens:

Him: Babe, can you help me for a sec. Bring me some tissue please

Me: Yea ofcourse. ( I take some tissue and hand it to him. His hands were soapy and wet )

Him: can you maybe help me blow my nose. I'll just get the paper wet if I touch it.

Me: -- trying to play it cool and calm--'haha yeah sure'.

So I proceed to help him blow his nose three times. Once finished he called me back over and gave me a kiss and thanked me.

This has never happened before and I was freaking out at the moment as I've never had that type of interaction with anyone. Just wanted to shareee! Curious to see if he'll ask me to help him again soon! 

Thanks for readingg and have a great week guys!🤗

Bless him, how adorable of him to ask to have his nose blown like that, it must have been really bothering him if he couldn't wait to do it himself. 

You said you'd never done anything like that before - I guess you had to get the hang of it pretty quickly! Hopefully you made a good job of it for him and made him have a good big blow? Definitely so jealous...

Utterly precious! Oooooooh, I would've just melted the moment I left the room if I were you!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, it's cool that he let you help him blow his nose.  How does he blow his nose, if I may ask?  Is it loud/honking or quieter?

Absolutely amazing, so happy this happened for you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2022 at 10:42 AM, starpollen said:

SO cute!  I’m very jealous. ☺️

Honestly... (im)patiently waiting for this to happen again

On 5/2/2022 at 9:35 AM, MidnightCatK said:

Utterly precious! Oooooooh, I would've just melted the moment I left the room if I were you!

I basically did!

On 5/14/2022 at 7:17 AM, Hankysneeze said:

Absolutely amazing, so happy this happened for you.

Thank youu ☺️

On 5/14/2022 at 7:37 AM, credence said:

awh haha thats adorable!!

Ikr! 

On 5/1/2022 at 5:15 PM, Rick said:

Bless him, how adorable of him to ask to have his nose blown like that, it must have been really bothering him if he couldn't wait to do it himself. 

You said you'd never done anything like that before - I guess you had to get the hang of it pretty quickly! Hopefully you made a good job of it for him and made him have a good big blow? Definitely so jealous...

Yess definitely ensured that he got everything out!

On 5/12/2022 at 7:23 AM, Bleh said:

Wow, it's cool that he let you help him blow his nose.  How does he blow his nose, if I may ask?  Is it loud/honking or quieter?

He is actually quite a quiet blower but his sneezes are massive ( basically a scream sneeze) ! This is actually hilarious because his brother and mom are very loud honkers

12 hours ago, Wild Man said:

Wow! Does he know about the kink or no? If he doesn't, wow! You are so lucky!!!

No he doesn't...too shy to share 😥

On 5/23/2022 at 5:08 PM, crypticsweetheart said:

Yess definitely ensured that he got everything out!

He is actually quite a quiet blower but his sneezes are massive ( basically a scream sneeze) ! This is actually hilarious because his brother and mom are very loud honkers

That is funny - one of the boys takes after mom and the other doesn't! Just goes to show how we're all different, even though you can imagine the mom teaching both her boys to blow their noses the same way. 😀

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 12:10 PM, crypticsweetheart said:

No he doesn't...too shy to share 😥

I feel that!