Sneeze Fetish Forum

Three days of sinusitis, three days of hell.

oOMariusOo

Hi all,
I haven't had time to tell you about my last weekend yet. There's not much to say about it other than that I've been through hell. For three days, I had a big sinusitis, probably one of the biggest I've had in my entire life. For three days I did nothing but sneeze and blow my nose, I was bedridden and my nose itched horribly from morning till night. I didn't really count how many times I sneezed, but I'd say at least over 300 times over three days.

I'm not going to detail the full three days, I can't quite remember some of the sneezing attacks I had, but I do remember a few. It all started on Friday, we had a hard day at work, we worked outside all day and in the evening I remember having light tickling. I think I caught this sinusitis at that time.

Saturday : A morning like any other, I wake up quietly, my nose still tickles me a little but nothing alarming. I go quickly to take my shower, I go out in a bath towel and I land directly in front of my computer. I play a bit of a game, the minutes pass until I start sneezing twice and then a third time. « He.. HETSHHIEW… hhh.. hee.. HETSHIEWW !" *Sniff* … … … HE-TSSHHhh ! » Well at this time, nothing arouses my suspicions, I always sneeze in the morning and there in addition I am shirtless with a bath towel around the waist. Time passes and I start to sneeze more and more, I sneeze ten more times before I realize something is wrong. I quickly dried my hair, dressed and then I was on the Internet for a bit.

I put on some music and started sneezing again, faster and faster, wetter and wetter, for 7 or 8 minutes, I must have sneezed at least once every ten seconds, with a lot of buildups and my lips quivered with each expulsion. I took the opportunity to record them a little over three minutes.

All day long, I couldn't stop sneezing. My sinuses were burning, I tried to massage them very gently to calm the tickling. I had a few periods of respite but the headaches got worse little by little, each of my sneezes systematically came ringing in my head. I felt like she was in a bucket and I blew my nose countless times.

Sunday : I woke up at 4 a.m., right in the middle of a mountain of tissues, my poor nose on fire reddening like an ember. I spent practically the whole day in bed, at times I tried to put myself in front of my computer to clear my mind a bit but I didn't stay there for long, the brightness of the screen burned my eyes. I went back to bed and slept for an hour. Later in the day, I felt devastated and my nose was running like a fountain. By dint of sneezing, I couldn't take it anymore, I was tired of having to sneeze so much, so I rubbed my nose in all directions to try to hold myself back but nothing helped. I went back to my pc for a bit, put some music back on to relax and try to think about something else. My nose was so itchy that I wanted to take the opportunity to record another part of my sinusitis. I barely plugged in my microphone and started recording that I sneezed fifteen times in two minutes. The sneezes were so close together and my nose clogged up again, that I didn't get a chance to breathe well between each one. I start sneezing a set of four, only taking a deep breath for the next one and trying to breathe a little easier. « hh.. hhhh… hh. HETSHEEW.. *sniff* H-HETSHEEW.. *sniff* H-HETSHEEW.. H-HETSHEEW !! »

Monday : A bit peculiar, I woke up sneezing. I'm not talking about waking up and then sneezing, but sneezing while asleep. This had never happened to me before, like my nose felt ticklish before I even realized it. Have you ever experienced a similar situation where you sneeze in your sleep ? x)

Back to work day, I felt so weak that I quickly phoned to let them know that I was sick. I also phoned the doctor and went there in the morning. He diagnosed me with severe sinusitis and prescribed me a nasal spray and painkillers. I didn't sneeze once when I left my house, (thanks mental block), even though I almost sneezed when he gave me the mandatory anti-covid test. I went to get my medication at the pharmacy and I came back.

Arrived at home, I immediately took the painkillers and the nasal spray, it was then that a new attack of sneezing very quickly declared itself. A real loud and wet sneeze storm. I first thought it was due to taking the spray and I tried again a little later in the afternoon to see if that was the cause. Same as in the morning, taking this spray seemed to automatically trigger a fit of sneezing. I took the opportunity to make a new recording of this new sneezing fit.

In the evening, I felt that a new attack of sneezing was slowly preparing, I got ready to record one last time using again the nasal spray that makes me sneeze. There were a lot of accumulations, I wouldn't say that I felt better already at that moment but my sneezes were more spaced out from each other, which allowed me to breathe a little better between each one. Nevertheless, I felt terribly weakened, even though I had spent the day in bed, sneezing so much like this tired me much more than I could have imagined. I tried to hold a few of them back, but it didn't last long.

Well, I hope you enjoyed reading my Self-Obs. I thought I would take some time to write it down and translate it for you. Know that today I am much better, I no longer sneeze, finally much less, no more than usual. I wish you all a good day and evening. Always take good care of yourself.

Marius :razz:

Aww 🥺 I’m sorry you felt so bad but thank you for sharing with us. 🥰 Are your recordings on YouTube?

1 hour ago, starpollen said:

Aww 🥺 I’m sorry you felt so bad but thank you for sharing with us. 🥰 Are your recordings on YouTube?

No not at all. I only share them on Discord with a small group of people I trust and like to discuss and share my fetish moments with. I started having more and more colds lately so I take the opportunity to please others. ^_^

Bless you, both for sharing your experience and for what sounds like a hellish amount of sneezes! I had a headcold recently and sneezed much less than that, but still wanted to put my head through a wall, and so I can't imagine being in your shoes!

10 hours ago, MidnightCatK said:

Bless you, both for sharing your experience and for what sounds like a hellish amount of sneezes! I had a headcold recently and sneezed much less than that, but still wanted to put my head through a wall, and so I can't imagine being in your shoes!

Thank you, I'm always happy to hear that this sharing makes others happy. Regarding your head cold, I deeply sympathize, was it the one dating to the beginning of April ? I read your SelfObs on the subject, I found it very well written and pleasant to read. I always find it comforting when you can share this kind of experience with other people able to understand and share what you feel.

Always take good care of yourself. It is always a pleasure for me to be able to read your messages. See you soon for my next cold. ^_^❤️