Sneeze Fetish Forum

Partners cold

sickday

I’m a long time lurker but felt compelled to share-

My fiancé came down with a cold a few days ago - she woke up one morning with, as she put it, a “sore, scratchy throat” and have ever since had quite a chest cold. Sneezes, sniffles, a cough, the works. She is also someone who both complains a lot about her symptoms (“ugh, my head aches,” “I’mb so stuffy,” “I feel pretty sick,”) but refuses to take any medicine, so the sounds of her cold (the little moan after a rough sneeze, the attempted stifle, the occasional congested cough) have been the soundtrack in our apartment for the last three days. It’s been two years since she’s had a cold and I feel bad that she feels bad, but, well..

Anyway, now my throat is getting sore and I just know that I am coming down with her cold. 

Always hard to avoid catching a significant other's cold haha. Hope you've got plenty of tissues and hankies to take care of it!

Oh no! I’m sorry (or am I?) that you seem to have caught her cold. Hope it’s a sneezy one, keep us posted

• 2 weeks later...

Oh no you caught it lol  is it bad that I think that's cute? I'm sorry haha. I don't usually take medicine when I have a cold either, but if I do it's not anything but pain relief/fever reducer because I actually can't take most cold medicine haha