Sneeze Fetish Forum

Recent cold obs

Trynasneeze

Here are a few obs from this week. I had a cold at the start of the week, and everyone else seems to be catching them as well. Some of them no doubt from me:

- One of the girls at work (early 20s, blonde hair). We were working in quite close proximity to each other on Thursday and it was pretty clear she was sick. She had a mask on the whole time but every 3-4 minutes she would sniff wetly at her nose, she sounded a little sick but not super stuffy. After around an hour, she sneezed "Ehhshhoo!!" into her elbow. And from what I know, kept sniffing the rest of the day. 

- My mother in law. She met us for coffee at a cafe on Friday. She told us she was getting over a cold. She had a bit of a pink nose still and sounded quite stuffy. At one stage she turned and sneezed into both hands. She then sniffled before pulling a slightly crumpled tissue from her jeans pocket and blew her nose wetly. She rubbed it vigorously on the now kinda damaged looking tissue and then put it back in her pocket. 

- Lastly, my fiancée. My cold was basically gone by Wednesday, but that was the day she started coming down with a (my) cold. Unusually for her, she was not very sneezy at all for the first three days, just had a sore throat, a sniffly nose and slowly oncoming congestion. 

But yesterday, she got sneezy. This seemed to be the peak day of her cold. Full congestion, really runny nose, and couldn't stop sneezing. And not in fits like she usually has from her allergies, just big frequent "HAASHOO!!"s. 

Poor thing stayed home all day, sneezing and sniffling and blowing her nose. By the end of the day she'd used 9 hankies. 

Love this observation, thankyou for sharing. 

What we're the hankies like?

2 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Love this observation, thankyou for sharing. 

What we're the hankies like?

Pretty snotty to be honest

On 5/16/2022 at 8:40 AM, Trynasneeze said:

Pretty snotty to be honest

Aaaawwwww nice 👌 

I meant did they have borders on, male ones etc ?

10 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Aaaawwwww nice 👌 

I meant did they have borders on, male ones etc ?

All of hers are ladies ones, a variety of colours but mostly small cotton ones with floral prints or similar and some have coloured borders