Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold back with a vengeance (self)

Trynasneeze

Last week I had a cold. Pretty much from Sunday-Tuesday mostly. By Wednesday it was mostly gone. 

Since Wednesday however, the congestion had not fully cleared, although I felt 10x better than I had been. Just the occasional need for a nose blow and a bit of a cough. 

Today however I woke up and my cold seemed to have relapsed. I felt super stuffed up again, and my nose has needed blowing constantly all day. 

I still had a few mansize tissues left in a box I bought a while back, I have now finished all of those and spent the rest of the day using a roll of paper towel to blow my nose. 

sorry to hear about your cold relapse (or not 🙂 ). better get a whole new set of handkerchiefs!

i'm still fighting my cold, which is lasting since last wednesday. a nasty one indeed

4 hours ago, william said:

sorry to hear about your cold relapse (or not 🙂 ). better get a whole new set of handkerchiefs!

i'm still fighting my cold, which is lasting since last wednesday. a nasty one indeed

Took me a long time to get the 6 handkerchiefs that I've got hahaha. I'm sure in time I'll get some more

• 4 weeks later...