Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hitchy hay fever self obs (m)

Today and yesterday, I've had my first hay fever attacks of the season. Thought you might enjoy 😅

Both times, I sneezed about 20 times over a five minute period. Lots of hitchy breaths in between each sneeze; I felt like I was just on the threshold of a sneeze but not quite over it. The result is that there were around ten seconds between each single or double sneeze. The tickle was at the top/back of my nose (which is quite big and Roman), hard to ignore.

My sneezes are fairly loud, low pitched, and I usually cover into my elbow. Yesterday I was at home in my kitchen, so I let some of the more powerful ones out uncovered (they almost doubled me over). Today I'm suited up and this happened as I was leaving work, so I was being a bit more polite about it for the first few. I'd spell most of them as "HahhESHHHH!" or "HurrASHHH!", with not too much definition, but towards the end of the fit a few of them came out more like "Hehh... hahh-ESCHIEWW!". On my own, these ones were a little higher pitched, which I think is probably a sign I like my own sneezes lol. 

I said to someone on Kik that the buildups were fairly cartoonish, in a way that would probably seem fake if you wrote it in a fic 😅 Hope you guys enjoy!

Edited by Shining Light
2 hours ago, Melody said:

sounds super hot, bless you and thanks for sharing :) 

ditto

• 2 weeks later...