Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Friends Allergies

Arianacabello

Hey guys haven’t posted in a while. But let’s jump straight into it. 

So I (male) went to the gym with my friend (female) just to get a little workout in. She has been in the gym 24/7 for a few months now so this was nothing out of the ordinary. However, this was my first time going with her since I came back from college. We had gone together multiple times before and wanted to use this trip to catch up on everything. We were hitting back day and she had mentioned how she never had allergies before but they had been bothering her today. I didn’t think much of it because she’s not much of a sneezer and I’ve only heard her sneeze twice before. Once with a long buildup and lots of talk about how long she had been waiting for it to come out (really good one), and once in a car with another one of her friends. So back to the story, after she mentioned it we continued with our conversation and workout. After around 2 hours of being there, the gym was closing up so we had to leave. We walked out and went to her car. I get in the passenger side and she starts the car up. Then, out of nowhere, she says in a nasally tone “Oooh, I have to sneeze” and immediately sneezed right after. “Iht-TSHt”. SO. WET. You could hear it. “Bless you,” I said. No response…because she was waiting for another one to come, and it sure did. “Eh..ehh-TSHt”. Just as wet. “Bless you,” I said once more. She then exclaimed, “Agh, these allergies! That was horrible!” Not sure if she was talking about the actual sneezes or the anticipation to sneeze because of her allergies, but either way it made for quite the show. Now, we got the rest of the summer and I will be seeing her a lot, so hopefully her allergies make her nose keep acting up and I can give you guys some more updates. Hope y’all enjoy!

Lovely obs.  How did she cover them, if at all?  Always a super important detail for me 😌

10 hours ago, SkolVikes said:

Lovely obs.  How did she cover them, if at all?  Always a super important detail for me 😌

It was a weak attempt at a cover as her elbow only got up to her chest, so most of it I’d assume got on the steering wheel!