Sneeze Fetish Forum

Full of the cold (self-obs, M)

snuva

Like I mentioned on another post, almost everybody at my work seems to have a cold right now. I had a horrible cold at the end of last month, had two weeks of good health, but now I've come down with yet another cold. Though I'm feeling miserable, it makes for some fun self-obs! At first I didn't think to write anything down, since I only had a sore throat, but when I started getting sniffly and sneezy it suddenly became interesting hehe ^_^

Day 1: I woke up with a sore throat, initially I thought it was because I smoked a different brand of cigarette the day before, but I was soon proved wrong. I started to lose my appetite, which should have been a sign that I was actually beginning to get sick.

Day 2: Yet again, a terrible sore throat when I woke up. I started coughing too, a harsh wet cough that left my throat feeling even worse than before. I took a covid test, thankfully negative (the test made me sneezy as hell, as it always does... damn swab tickling my nose!) and had to blow my nose afterwards. My head also started to ache, and I felt hot.

Day 3: More sore throat, more coughing, I felt a bit sniffly and had one little sneeze in the evening but otherwise not much to report.

Day 4: I woke up on day 4 with one hell of a stuffy nose, and decided I ought to write down some details. I immediately reached for a tissue and had a long, wet congested blow. One tissue wasn't enough, so I kept blowing and blowing. I blew out all sorts of nasty yellow goop, and thought to myself, damn I must really be sick now. As I was getting ready for work, my nose kept running, so I grabbed a square of toilet paper and promptly soaked through it. Great start to the day, lol.
At work, I was sniffling all day. My left nostril was the main culprit, and it's a good thing I decided to wear my mask because at one point, conveniently at a point where I couldn't discreetly turn away and blow my nose, my nose started dripping so badly it started rolling down my face! As soon as I got to the bathroom I had another long wet blow, and tucked some paper towels into my pocket for later. Unfortunately no sneezes on day 4, but I had two almost-sneezes, where my nose got really tickly and I was convinced I was going to sneeze, but didn't.

Day 5: The sneezes begin! I sneezed as soon as I woke up, a great big HKKshew! I grabbed a few tissues and had some very productive wet blows, it felt good to get rid of the morning congestion. I was blowing my nose all day long on day 5, I kept hurrying away to the bathroom to do it discreetly, since I'm shy about blowing in front of people. My throat was absolutely killing me, so I drank some lemon tea in the staff room and took a paracetamol for my headache.
No sneezes at work, but when I got home a sneeze suddenly snuck up on me, and before I knew it I was letting out a big wet spraying sneeze - TSSCHkew! I didn't bother covering the first one, but when I was working on my laptop the sneezes struck again - haKCHKhoo! - and I had to quickly cover it with my hand to avoid sneezing all over my laptop. It was a real wet one!
Since I blew my nose so much, the tissues started to rub my nose raw. If only I had a handkerchief, it would be much better, but I decided to make do with a soft rag, it's easier on the nose.

Day 6: Started the day with a thick, congested sneeze: kSHHNGGHshh! I couldn't breathe through my nose at all, until I had a big snotty nose blow and got rid of some of it. Now more able to breathe, three more quick sneezes followed: kkshHew! khhSHeww! hkkshEw! Blew copious amounts of thick yellow snot into the rag, it just kept coming and coming. It felt like I would never clear my nose.
On the bus, I suddenly felt a sneeze coming and stifled it, making a funny little snnrzk! kind of sound. No sneezes at work, though I coughed so much I gave myself a headache. Ouch.
When I got home, I felt tired and went for a nap, and as soon as I woke up, I had another sneeze. I was checking my phone, and I barely had time to put my hand up to avoid sneezing on the screen - haKRRGHhuh! - needless to say, that big wet sneeze soaked the back of my hand.
Since I made a real mess of that rag this morning, I'm using my tissues again, sitting here blowing my nose over and over again. I think it might be worth buying a few handkerchiefs for the next cold I have, these tissues are kind of cheap and scratchy and when I'm using them so much they make my nose hurt :(

I don't know how much longer this cold will last, but I'll keep updating if I have anything interesting to add... ^_^

thank you very much for the beautifully descripted cold! sounds like you're having a good time with that nasty cold 😉

i suggest to buy a good amount of handkerchiefs also for this cold of yours, they'll be very good for your nose!

Bless you soo much and I love your observation. 

Like what William has mentioned, buy a good amount of handkerchiefs. I have loads of them.

This is so well written! Particularly the way you described your symptoms from the very beginning, building up to the arrival of the sneezes… sounds a like a very snotty cold, I hope you feel better soon 😊

Thank you all for your lovely feedback (I'm so pleased to hear you think my silly little cold ramblings are well written!) and thanks for the blessings and well wishes! I'm very happy to hear from you all... Yes, I've been feeling quite miserable, but I'm having a very fun time with it ;)

Day 7: I think day 7 was the turning point of my cold. On the night of day 6, I was having a seriously crap time. I had a splitting headache, a cough that made my lungs ache, and I barely slept from all the coughing. I thought I might have to call in sick to work, but thankfully I didn't, because on the morning of day 7 I felt much better.
Day 7 was the sneeziest day of my cold. The sneezes took hold of me as soon as I woke up: two little sneezes in quick succession! haa-CHHK! haa-CHHK! I was far less congested than I had been previously, I was very happy to be able to breathe again. Nevertheless, I was still sniffly as hell all day. I ended up having two big wet nose blows at work, my runny nose was irritating me so much I didn't care about other people hearing me blow. I had a terribly itchy and tickly nose, and had two frustrating almost-sneezes. I wished I would just get it over with and sneeze already!
One more almost-sneeze when I got home, but finally it found its way out. A sudden hhaah-KSCHEW! snuck up on me, and then a big messy haah-SCHNZK! My nose started flowing like a river, and I had to grab a tissue and blow my nose before muffling another hah-CHKHWW! into the tissue. Another thick, wet nose blow followed, and then I was fine for a while.
However, just before I went to sleep I was ambushed by another double sneeze. I was laying in bed, scrolling on my phone, when suddenly... haa-BZZNK! I tried to stifle it, but still sprayed all over my arm and bed... fun. Then, I successfully stifled another sneeze, a little snzz-BNZK! kind of thing, and before sleeping I blew my nose so much I soaked my way through a tissue.

Day 8: Day 8 has been significantly less sneezy than day 7! I'm definitely on the tail end of this cold, and it seems the sneezes have mostly gone away now. I did have one little sneeze when I woke up this morning, a little hsshCHNK!, but otherwise nothing but frustrating almost-sneezes.  I've been coughing non-stop all day, still have a sore throat and headache, and although my nasty goopy congestion is mostly gone, I'm still constantly snuffling away into tissues all day long. I'm still blowing my nose constantly, and took the opportunity to make some recordings. Even if the sneezes are gone, I'm still having fun hehe ^_^

On 5/19/2022 at 7:05 AM, snuva said:

I think it might be worth buying a few handkerchiefs for the next cold I have, these tissues are kind of cheap and scratchy and when I'm using them so much they make my nose hurt :(

As someone who also has a horrible head cold right now, and has also just recently acquired a few handkerchiefs, I would strongly recommend