Sneeze Fetish Forum

memory obs

rosyycheeks1345

I was with my boyfriend at the time who happened to be sick while he was already congested from crying. His grandfather had passed away and he was a mess. I was holding him while he was crying when he started sneezing. “AACHOOO!” he sneezed really hard and his nose just started running. I didn’t have any tissues with me so I just held my shirt up to his nose and said “Blow.” He looked at me and said,” what about your shirt?” and I said “it’s okay, I can just wash it.” He said,” are you sure? i’m really sick,” and I said” of course baby now blow.” I had one hand in his back rubbing it and the other with my shirt held up to his nose. I blocked the left side and he took a deep breath and started blowing. It was so wet and gurgly I immediately felt the warmth through my shirt. He had his eyes shut and was blowing pretty hard. “ keep blowing baby, let it all out,” I said while switching sides. I blocked off his right side and he blew really hard, soaking my shirt. It was gurgly and honking. I felt the vibration of the honk in my fingers. “better?” I said and he nodded. My shirt was a mess but I didn’t mind. About 10 minutes later he was crying again and I pulled him close. “I need to blow my nose” he said and looked at me. I said of course and looked for a clean spot on my shirt. the only clean area was right in my cleavage so he took my shirt while it was still on me and practically buried his nose in my cleavage, took a deep breath and started blowing. It was just as wet and gurgly as the first time. The whole time he was blowing I was just rubbing his back. 

1 hour ago, rosyycheeks1345 said:

I was with my boyfriend at the time who happened to be sick while he was already congested from crying. His grandfather had passed away and he was a mess. I was holding him while he was crying when he started sneezing. “AACHOOO!” he sneezed really hard and his nose just started running. I didn’t have any tissues with me so I just held my shirt up to his nose and said “Blow.” He looked at me and said,” what about your shirt?” and I said “it’s okay, I can just wash it.” He said,” are you sure? i’m really sick,” and I said” of course baby now blow.” I had one hand in his back rubbing it and the other with my shirt held up to his nose. I blocked the left side and he took a deep breath and started blowing. It was so wet and gurgly I immediately felt the warmth through my shirt. He had his eyes shut and was blowing pretty hard. “ keep blowing baby, let it all out,” I said while switching sides. I blocked off his right side and he blew really hard, soaking my shirt. It was gurgly and honking. I felt the vibration of the honk in my fingers. “better?” I said and he nodded. My shirt was a mess but I didn’t mind. About 10 minutes later he was crying again and I pulled him close. “I need to blow my nose” he said and looked at me. I said of course and looked for a clean spot on my shirt. the only clean area was right in my cleavage so he took my shirt while it was still on me and practically buried his nose in my cleavage, took a deep breath and started blowing. It was just as wet and gurgly as the first time. The whole time he was blowing I was just rubbing his back. 

Wow, great obs!  You are definitely a caretaker for sure! 

Sounds like you did a great job blowing your boyfriend's nose for him - love the details of how carefully you switched nostrils and so on and helped him have a really good clearout despite the makeshift handkerchief, you must be really good at that.

When you made his nose honk, you must have really known that you were hitting the spot! Is he normally a honker when he blows his own nose? I always honk like a foghorn when I blow my nose, and have sometimes wondered if it would sound the same if someone else blew it for me. 

What a sweet story! Welcome to the forum by the way! I also have more of a fetish for nose blowing; I’d love to chat about it if ever you wanted to!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/26/2022 at 6:53 PM, GhostLily342 said:

What a sweet story! Welcome to the forum by the way! I also have more of a fetish for nose blowing; I’d love to chat about it if ever you wanted to!

do you have kik?

11 hours ago, rosyycheeks1345 said:

do you have kik?

I do! It should be the same handle as here.