Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite anime Openings

KR Kushami

What are your favorite anime opening themes. They can be either the original ones in Japanese, or English versions/ English Dubbed. 

If I have to make a list of my 5 favorites it would include the following in no particular order.

Good Morning World (Dr. Stone Opening 1)

Gurenge (Demon Slayer "Kimetsu no Yaiba" Opening 1)

With the Wind (Yugioh VRAINS Opening 1)

Inferno (Fire Force "En En no Shouboutai" Opening 1)

Cruel Angel's Theses (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"HD", from Trigun. (Which, incidentally, also has THE BEST end theme: "Kaze Wa Mirai Ni Fuku". This show just has the best soundtrack overall, in my opinion.)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Alpha - Moriarty the Patriot ending 1

Omega - Moriarty the Patriot ending 2

(Both sung by Stereo Dive Foundation)

Boku ni Invitation - Polar Bear Cafe (I think the artist is JP but I'm not sure)

Plus many others. I have a huge collection of anime openings and endings. Over 600+ songs. What can I say, I love my anime. :)

I’ve just been getting into more anime’s recently but i really like the first opening and ending of spy family. Plus the entire show just hits so *wholesome*. Some other favourite openings are crossing field from SAO and Unravel from Tokyo Ghoul

• 3 months later...

I like Gotoubun no Kimochi from The Quintessential Quintuplets because of the happy lyrics and upbeat instrumentals

• 2 months later...

I refer to the German Openings as I only know them since I was a child and my favorite ones are from Sailor Moon &  Digimon. As well as Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, One Piece and of course Detective Conan. 

Some of the animes had different one for every season, but I really like them all. 

For me it would be Attack On Titan and  then i’d second the previous comment with One Piece and Detective Conan.