Sneeze Fetish Forum

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Hello, everyone! Happy pride!!!! I hope you're all doing well. In honor of pride month (and my bday πŸŽ‰), I thought I'd ask if anyone has any requests for a short story, drabble, or continuation of any of my fics I've posted. Preferably, I'd like to write about characters I know, such as Dani/Jamie or Sara/Ava. BUT if you have an idea for an original fic with some characters you'd like to see, I'd be more than happy to oblige!Β With it being pride month, I'd love to post some queer :) content on here 😊

I'm a bit busy with work, so it may take me a little while to fulfill requests, but please let me know if there's anything you'd like to read.Β 

Β 

Have a good weekend!Β 

2 hours ago, jem said:

Hello, everyone! Happy pride!!!! I hope you're all doing well. In honor of pride month (and my bday πŸŽ‰), I thought I'd ask if anyone has any requests for a short story, drabble, or continuation of any of my fics I've posted. Preferably, I'd like to write about characters I know, such as Dani/Jamie or Sara/Ava. BUT if you have an idea for an original fic with some characters you'd like to see, I'd be more than happy to oblige!Β With it being pride month, I'd love to post some queer :) content on here 😊

I'm a bit busy with work, so it may take me a little while to fulfill requests, but please let me know if there's anything you'd like to read.Β 

Β 

Have a good weekend!Β 

Yay!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ and happy birthday! I, of course would love to see anything from you, in any capacity always down for damie or avalance! I know you prefer writing illness, but I will never say no to a cute little allergy drabble! 😁 happy pride month! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈ

On 6/2/2022 at 2:13 PM, MIN said:

Yay!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ and happy birthday! I, of course would love to see anything from you, in any capacity always down for damie or avalance! I know you prefer writing illness, but I will never say no to a cute little allergy drabble! 😁 happy pride month! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈ

Thank youu! I can write an allergy drabble! Go ahead and reply with the prompt you’d like and I’ll get on it 😊😊

17 minutes ago, jem said:

Thank youu! I can write an allergy drabble! Go ahead and reply with the prompt you’d like and I’ll get on it 😊😊

Ooh! Something I've always loved to see is some kind of "illness denial" from Sara, and ava being super care taking sweet, but it actually turns out to be an allergy. She strikes me as the type of person to not be allergic to anything but when she develops her first one it hits her HARD.Β 

Also not sure how far in the series you are but in a later season (5?) At some point Gary brings a dog onto the ship, for some reason I can see Sara developing an allergy to dogs. Something with that would be great!Β 

7 hours ago, MIN said:

Ooh! Something I've always loved to see is some kind of "illness denial" from Sara, and ava being super care taking sweet, but it actually turns out to be an allergy. She strikes me as the type of person to not be allergic to anything but when she develops her first one it hits her HARD.Β 

Also not sure how far in the series you are but in a later season (5?) At some point Gary brings a dog onto the ship, for some reason I can see Sara developing an allergy to dogs. Something with that would be great!Β 

I have seen that episode. That’s a really good idea, I like it! I’ll start brainstorming !!Β 

On 6/4/2022 at 5:56 AM, jem said:

I have seen that episode. That’s a really good idea, I like it! I’ll start brainstorming !!Β 

Oh awesome! Can't wait to see what you come up with!Β