Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone like Custom Sneeze Fetish art?

Lillianharp

Hi! I want to get into doing art for the community here, I’m a beginner artist keep in mind! But I’m willing to make some cartoon/ furry customs for practice! I’m not sure how Im planning on doing this just yet but I feel most comfortable drawing women characters since that is more my strong suite, let me know your thoughts :D 

Hi there @Lillianharp Always great to see new artists joining the forum. I would love to see some of your work posted here. Any female sneezing artwork would be much appreciated (and if they are wearing a french maid uniform it would be an added bonus of course :D ).

Always happy to see new artists! Lets see what you've got :)

(Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel if you're short of ideas!)

If you need ideas, there are a few characters from my stories that might be just what you’re looking for.

If you’d be interested just let me know and I can give you detailed descriptions.

I got a few ideas as well from some drabbles I've written. If you're up for it of course. I don't know if your list is already filled up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum. I always love to see other artist's work. If you draw any cartoon canine's I always love to see how other artist's draw a sneezy Scooby-Doo😊.

• 1 year later...