Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hey!

foreveranonomous

I’m not a new member, but I forgot my login info years ago so I rejoined. I joined in 2018 when I first confessed my fetish to my husband as a newlywed because I wanted to document and share my journey (in hopes of encouraging others to do the same). It turned out to be one of the best decisions I’ve made! He’s still very involved and indulgent (I’m so lucky), and now that I’m much more comfortable with having this once private thing be a big part of my marriage, I’d really like to be someone that others can talk to that are in the same situation that I once was (deciding whether to tell a significant other). 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2022 at 11:42 PM, foreveranonomous said:

I’m not a new member, but I forgot my login info years ago so I rejoined. I joined in 2018 when I first confessed my fetish to my husband as a newlywed because I wanted to document and share my journey (in hopes of encouraging others to do the same). It turned out to be one of the best decisions I’ve made! He’s still very involved and indulgent (I’m so lucky), and now that I’m much more comfortable with having this once private thing be a big part of my marriage, I’d really like to be someone that others can talk to that are in the same situation that I once was (deciding whether to tell a significant other). 

Amazing! I also told my fiancé about it and I don’t regret it at all! Hopefully many years of flirty sneezing to come :)