Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ghost (the Band)

guleh8712

I’ve never written a word of fan fiction in my entire life, so before I go down that road I wanted to see if there is any interest in a story about the Swedish metal/hard rock band Ghost? 

I’m still deciding on whether to write about the characters (i.e. Papa Emeritus III or Cardinal Copia/Papa IV) or Tobias (he mentioned sneezing in the mask in an interview once and it sent me). 

Anyway. Thoughts?

I fully admit I'm not really a consumer of stories but the lore of Ghost always fascinated me.

54 minutes ago, Sawdust said:

I fully admit I'm not really a consumer of stories but the lore of Ghost always fascinated me.

I’m a relatively new fan, but I’ve tumbled like all the way into the lore and found my way to the gutter. It really lends itself well to headcannon-y things. 

Oh my! Please!!! 

I love Ghost and there's not enough fetish content about them, which is sad  :ohwell:

13 hours ago, Hanebōki said:

Oh my! Please!!! 

I love Ghost and there's not enough fetish content about them, which is sad  :ohwell:

I haven’t really come across anything intentionally sneeze fetish-y, either. And I need it. 

So, I’m doing it. It’ll be about Papa III. Hopefully I can keep it clean enough for the general fanfic board. I’m not validated yet, so no access to the adult boards.