Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is a cold "worth it" to you?

Stormer235

Basically what the title says. Do you think that a cold is worth getting for the potential sneezes? Or do you also enjoy the other parts of a cold as well?

I personally don't find colds to be enjoyable, though they have led to some of my best fits. Everything else about them, like the stuffed nose and ruined throat, just brings me down too much to enjoy any sneezes that do happen, and I try to avoid spreading it to other people. I'm curious to see other people's views on this, as I haven't really seen many other perspectives on it yet.

I get the stuffiness, runniness, sneezing, sore throat, and sometimes coughing when I get a cold. Colds lead to some great multiples when it comes to sneezes and I only get sick like once a year, so I try to enjoy it. I like all of it, even sometimes when I get a cough. My colds don’t make me run down, so I think it is worth it to catch, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to catch one because of the risk of catching something not as enjoyable as a cold. 

Not worth it, to me. And I have one right now that's really mild. A light, "fun symptom"-cold. Compared to my usual colds, this one is a breeze. ^_^ 

WORTH IT, though? Nope. I'd rather not have a cold at all. :lol: 

Nope! Not worth it to me. A fantasy cold and a real cold are very different animals! Sometimes there is a sneezy phase when I am already feeling better that is kind of fun, but not usually. 

I like the sneezing and the runny nose sometimes but sore throats and coughing can be really annoying, and I always forget how inconvenient a blocked nose is until I have one

I absolutely hate being sick in any form, so definitely would not be worth it for me. Plus, my own sneezes don't really do anything for me. And I much prefer allergy sneezing to cold sneezing. So all in all; Nope! :D 

No, not worth it. I don't like being sick and my own sneezes (or other symptoms) do nothing for me. 

So, a cold starts with a terrible sore throat, then a day or two of gross stuffy sneezes ... then I'm left with a cough for a week and lose my voice for a few days too. It's sooo not worth it for me!

I totally hate sore throat, so not worth it for me... But I do enjoy when I get sneezing fits. Also, even if I lioe to be a bit miserrable when I'm sick, I just go as a thug girl can live my life like nothing is happening 

Definitely agree with a lot of the people here, sore throats absolutely destroy any possible enjoyment I could get from a cold, along with the stuffed nose making it difficult to breathe. This is especially annoying when I'm trying to sleep.

No way, not worth it for me. I caught a cold last month and it was insufferable on many levels.  :( 

If only colds have sneezing as their only symptom-  

For me, yes it's definitely worth it. I'm lucky in that I only get sneezy colds and they don't last long either. So as a cold lover I've got to make the most of it.

Absolutely worth it. The most difficult part is that I'm generally a somewhat reserved kind of person who hates people perceiving me and that's also a matter if I do get sick because, you know, people would Perceive Me having it and that's as unpleadant a thought ad them perceiving me in almost any other situation as well. But colds in themselves are great and there isn't a cold symptom I wouldn't like at least to some degree. 

No, definitely not! I hate being sick and I'm a germaphobe. If I have a cold, I fear that I may pass it to somebody else. In reality I prefer allergies to colds.

Although I can admire an attractive man displaying cold symptoms (especially sneezings and sniffles) from afar, excluding my partner. ;) 

Edited by Eitilte
  • 2 weeks later...

Kind of? COVID-19 changed things for me and the isolation SUCKS. However I have asthma and my cough will linger past my illness so if I were to get one that just stayed in my nose, I'd be down but it never happens that way.

• 3 weeks later...

Very very mild colds I don’t mind- mainly bc since COVID they’re a great way to get out of social events, haha. But I haven’t had a cold that didn’t turn into something worse in a long time, so I would say pretty much never worth it with my immune system, haha.