Sneeze Fetish Forum

am bored here (Doing sim requests)

MikiSan

I have access to all sneezing animations in my game...so I'm wondering if anyone has any requests that they would like via real photos or other references I could use please shoot

Please do not ask for animeit is dififcult to recreate anime characters due to struture and hair color that the game doesn't have (cause of no colorwheel option.)

Oooh where did you get the animations? I would love to play with those myself. I really wish we could do contagion with the Sims, tbh…

I got them from the game used a program that lists all animations from the game and copied them to a file to type into the poser 

look up sims 4 studio and then look up sims 4 poser on there it should also have a list of animations and you search for "sneeze" in the animations (only IF you have bought or downloaded packs that have that specific animation: City Living, Seasons, Get to Work, Jungle Adventure) 

I don't have a request, I just wanted to say that I think this will be a really interesting avenue for fetishes in the future. The technology to simulate human actions is really cool and it's only going to become more realistic. 

2 hours ago, Lucky335 said:

I don't have a request, I just wanted to say that I think this will be a really interesting avenue for fetishes in the future. The technology to simulate human actions is really cool and it's only going to become more realistic. 

I agree on this lol

Uh… I don’t have an particular picture ref, but could I get a classic sneeze into a flower?

On 6/25/2022 at 8:33 AM, MikiSan said:

look up sims 4 studio and then look up sims 4 poser on there it should also have a list of animations and you search for "sneeze" in the animations (only IF you have bought or downloaded packs that have that specific animation: City Living, Seasons, Get to Work, Jungle Adventure) 

Oooh thank you MikiSan!

• 1 month later...

Update: I got my game working again just fixing up the hairs after the werewolves patch to work without having that weird texture