Sneeze Fetish Forum

bingochamp7

I’m interested to know how we cover sneezes and since I love answering surveys, I decided to create one of my own.

Do you sneeze covered or uncovered more often in private?

Do you prefer letting your sneezes out uncovered or covering them in private?

Have you ever let out a sneeze uncovered and wished that you covered?

When you let out your sneezes uncovered, do you let it out straight into the air, turn away, aim it to the ground or do any combination of these?

How do you cover your sneezes in private and in public (that is if you sneeze in public)?

What are your favorite ways to cover when you are going to sneeze?

What covering methods do you prefer when other people sneeze?

Is there any method of covering sneezes you don’t like doing or seeing other people do?

Does your covering method change when you are sick and/or have allergies?

Do you let your sneezes out uncovered when you are sick and/or have allergies?

Do you cover your sneezes when you induce? If so, with what?

Any comments about your covering preferences and habits are welcome.

Hmmm... I actually thought about something related to this topic the other day, how many people actually cover their sneezes if they're not around others and are in their own home...? :lol: 

1. When I'm alone and at home, uncovered. If anyone else is around - or if I'm at someone else's place actually, now that I think about it - I would cover. 

2. It's really the same to me. 

3. Don't think so, no. 

4. I usually turn away from whatever I'm doing ("what I'm doing" usually means sitting by a screen, reading a book, or eating something, soooo... :lol:  )

5. No cover in private. My mental block has always protected me from sneezing in public but it's getting worse and worse the older I get, so I've actually had to sneeze in public once not very long ago. :dead:  Stifled and into the crook of my arm. 

6. I don't really have a preference for myself. (embarrassing confession; sometimes I just sneeze down my own chest and pretend it's someone else, :rofl: )

7. Okay, the germaphobe and the fetishist in me have very different opinions on this matter. The germaphobe is all for the "proper" ways, into elbow or covered well with a fresh tissue. The feral, I mean, the fetishist, is a total slut for hands. One hand cupped over nose/mouth or both hands "tented" over would be my absolute favourites, as well as hands cupped a few inches away from the face. Against the back of the hand or wrist is hot too. And yeah, for some very specific people, uncovered-but-turning-away can be crazy hot. 

8. Again, the germaphobe and the fetishist have different opinions. The fetishist finds the "correct" ways, elbow sneeze and tissue/handkerchief sneeze, pretty unattractive.

9. I'm even more careful if I'm sick, but that's pretty much the only thing. I already avoid people and I would sneeze into my elbow if I absolutely had to sneeze around others. 

10. At home, yeah. Due to current events and the fact that the virus that shall not be named also can infect pets, I'm actually really careful at home too until I've gotten negative test results. 🤷‍♀️ So yeah, I've worn KN95 masks at home with a cold to protect my feline friends in case it wasn't a cold. Yes, I'm neurotic. I know. But I love them and I couldn't live with myself if I gave them something like that just by being careless. 

11. I don't really induce that often, but it's usually the same as regular sneezes. I tend to get very congested and drippy though, so I'm more likely to have paper towels or something around, but I rarely sneeze into them.. 

1. In private I usually don’t cover 

2. I prefer to let it out as long as I’m home and alone 

3. nope I don’t think so. Maybe when I was a kid or something but kids don’t have the most self awareness…

4. I’ll usually turn away from what I’m doing so I don’t spray whatever’s in front of me

5.I very rarely sneeze in public but if I do it would be into the elbow

6. If I’m covering I always go to the crook of the elbow

7. from others I love hands tented over the nose like Chanel said, especially when they have a tissue in hand 

8.I don’t have a preference to how others cover when they’re making content but in public I’m all for doing it properly to prevent germ spread so I dislike into the hands in that case

9. I haven’t been sick for years and I’ve got no allergies so yeah…

10. Same as 9

11. When I induce with a clothes tag or rolled tissue I don’t cover but with chhinkni I usually cover and sneeze into a towel or whatever’s around just because otherwise I sneeze all the chhinkni out of my nose on the first sneeze and there’s none left to make a fit out of haha…

On 6/21/2022 at 3:31 PM, bingochamp7 said:

I’m interested to know how we cover sneezes and since I love answering surveys, I decided to create one of my own.

When you let out your sneezes uncovered, do you let it out straight into the air, turn away, aim it to the ground or do any combination of these?

How do you cover your sneezes in private and in public (that is if you sneeze in public)?

Is there any method of covering sneezes you don’t like doing or seeing other people do?

Uncovered always

Uncovered 

No

Straight into the air .. especially if I have a cold to project my germs more airborne

I don't cover my sneezes ever

I prefer them to be comfortable and sneeze uncovered everywhere

1) Half the time, I sneeze uncovered in private. Otherwise, I instinctively sneeze into either my right or left hand. 

2) I prefer letting them out uncovered, but if I want to keep quiet, I will sometimes cover with my hand to muffle the sound.

3) Only when a surface is a pain to clean after getting spray on it (ex. a computer or keyboard).

4) I do all three. I only turn away or aim it to the ground when I would rather not sneeze all over something in front of me.

5) I either sneeze uncovered or cover with one hand in private. I don’t sneeze in public because of my mental block.

6) When I’m going to sneeze, I like cupping my hand over my mouth. I know it’s not the most hygienic but I’m alone when I sneeze and the fetishist in me doesn’t mind in the slightest. I also spray when I sneeze, so if I sneeze into my hand, I can wipe it off or wash it.

7) I like any and all covering methods. I also love uncovered sneezes, but only from certain people.

8 ) I’m not picky about the method others use to cover when they sneeze. I like covering my sneezes in any method, but the one that I like the least is covering with the crook of my elbow. It’s just a very unnatural way to sneeze in my opinion and it’s a little inconvenient because my sneezes spray quite a bit. But, I do understand it is one of the more hygienic ways to sneeze.

9) I don’t have allergies, so when I’m sick, I usually sneeze into paper towels, old T-shirts, or blankets because there is some mess to deal with after I sneeze. When I’m sick and in public or around other people, my mental block takes over.

10) Yes I sometimes let sneezes fly uncovered when I’m sick if I can’t get something to cover with fast enough.

11) I usually let my sneezes go uncovered when I induce with a clothing tag or chhinkni. Sometimes I will cover with my hand if I want to feel the impact of and spray from my sneezes when inducing with chhinkni. 

On 6/21/2022 at 3:31 PM, bingochamp7 said:

1-If I am 100% sure that I am alone and there's no chance of anyone noticing me, I let my sneezes loose. But otherwise, I will sneeze into the crook of my elbow.

2-I would say that I definitely enjoy going fully uncovered in private, but sometimes my instincts take over and I cover them half-heartedly.

3-Yep, on multiple occasions-- these occurrences are really what lead me to instinctively cover haha😅

4-Normally I just let them out into the space in front of me, but if it is a truly body-bending sneeze, I just go with it and aim it at the floor.

5-I think sneezing into my elbow is definitely the best way for me to cover and the way that I almost always will cover.

6-I absolutely love when other people sneeze into tissues or into their hands. I am equally into uncovered sneezes as well.

7-I've never been a fan of others sneezing into their hands; it just feels unsanitary and ultimately an ineffective means of covering a sneeze.

8-It does change a bit. Usually I just try focusing on covering the sneezes more so than when I sneeze otherwise.

9-If I am in private then I definitely will. But, whenever I am around people or in public I try to be as discreet as possible and save myself the embarrassment🤣

10-I really don't induce all that often, but normally I do it in private which leads to me sneezing almost fully uncovered

Do you sneeze covered or uncovered more often in private?   When I'm alone, always uncovered.

Do you prefer letting your sneezes out uncovered or covering them in private?   Uncovered is more fun

Have you ever let out a sneeze uncovered and wished that you covered?    I don't think so

When you let out your sneezes uncovered, do you let it out straight into the air, turn away, aim it to the ground or do any combination of these?   Most of the time, it's just stop whatever I'm doing and sneeze. I don't think about turning or aiming a specific way

How do you cover your sneezes in private and in public (that is if you sneeze in public)?   I stifle in public - If one sneaks its way out, I put the back of my hand to my nose.

Is there any method of covering sneezes you don’t like doing or seeing other people do?     Right into the palm of their hand, or into cupped hands. It just grosses me out.

Does your covering method change when you are sick and/or have allergies?  When I'm sick, they're always messy. I still sneeze uncovered, but blow my nose right afterwards. No allergies to speak of.

Do you let your sneezes out uncovered when you are sick and/or have allergies?    See above :)

Do you cover your sneezes when you induce? If so, with what?    Oh, never. That feels like it defeats the purpose!

On 6/23/2022 at 10:10 PM, bingochamp7 said:

8 ) I’m not picky about the method others use to cover when they sneeze. I like covering my sneezes in any method, but the one that I like the least is covering with the crook of my elbow. It’s just a very unnatural way to sneeze in my opinion and it’s a little inconvenient because my sneezes spray quite a bit. But, I do understand it is one of the more hygienic ways to sneeze.

Just wondering, why do you find it inconvenient to spray into your elbow vs your hand?

For me, I only find it inconvenient when my elbow is bare, as I find it harder to discreetly wipe the spray from my elbow onto my clothes.

Sometimes I'll instead sneeze into my shoulder, shirt, or even uncovered if I don't feel like getting my bare arm wet. But with longer sleeves it almost always goes into my elbow.

4 hours ago, ccv said:

Just wondering, why do you find it inconvenient to spray into your elbow vs your hand?

For me, I only find it inconvenient when my elbow is bare, as I find it harder to discreetly wipe the spray from my elbow onto my clothes.

Sometimes I'll instead sneeze into my shoulder, shirt, or even uncovered if I don't feel like getting my bare arm wet. But with longer sleeves it almost always goes into my elbow.

To your point, I guess it doesn’t matter what I cover with since I don’t sneeze in public and I can get as messy as I want. The reason I find it inconvenient has more to do with the fact that it’s just easier to bring my hand up to cover a sneeze than it is to position myself to aim it into my elbow. Also, it’s easier to wash your hand than it is to wash your elbow. I wish there was a more rational explanation but it just comes down to my fetish quirks 😂

Sorry to threadjack

I almost always use my fist. :watsup:  I know that's not right but that's what I do public or private

In private I literally never cover unless I'm sick. Then I'm mindful to cover so I don't spray surfaces or objects that other people touch. 

Definitely uncovered.

Yes, but thankfully, I've been alone in all of those instances.

I don't really aim anywhere I just let myself sneeze when I need to.

During covid it was in a mask, now it's just in my elbow.

In public I like to fully cover, so in a sleeve or a collar.

I think it's so hot tbh when people sneeze into their hands or the back of their hand. But I appreciate if they wash their hands after lol.

No, all of them are good to me. 

I try fully covering with tissues if I'm sick or else it'll just get messy.

When I'm sick I never sneeze uncovered to be mindful of others and people in my household. 

When I induce it's usually for a wav and I'm in full blown fetish mode so no, I never cover. I feel like I get better recordings that way.

Do you sneeze covered or uncovered more often in private?

I usually sneeze uncovered in private unless there’s a situation where I don’t want to spray all over something like my car.  Although I often end up spraying the dash because I’m holding onto the wheel with both hands and trying not to crash!

Definitely more satisfying to let them fly in private! 

Yes.  I have a really powerful spraying sneeze so there have been embarrassing moments at times. Usually it’s when I’m caught off guard by a sneeze.

When you let out your sneezes uncovered, do you let it out straight into the air, turn away, aim it to the ground or do any combination of these?

Both. It depends on what my body position is and what I’m doing.

I always cover very carefully in public.  At work I have to wear a mask so I usually sneeze into them and then change the mask.  If I’m not wearing a mask I sneeze into a hanky or I often pull my shirt over my nose and mouth.  If I’m desperate I use both hands. 

What are your favorite ways to cover when you are going to sneeze?

The ones I listed above.

I like to see a hasty hand cover that isn’t quite effective.  I also like the shirt method.

I don’t do the crook of my elbow or into my sleeve. My sneezes are far too wet for that.  My arm looks like someone hit me with a watergun if I sneeze like that and it’s embarrassing.  

If I’m sick I try to sneeze into tissues or a hanky.

Do you let your sneezes out uncovered when you are sick and/or have allergies?  At home I do

If I induce, I don’t cover.

1. I mostly cover alone or not

2. Sometimes it slips and I don’t cover since it’s all by myself, I don’t feel embarrassed

3. Nope, thanks mental block

4. Turn away

5. Mostly back of the hand/fist, sometimes arms if it’s a huge public sneeze (which don’t happen a lot)

6. What I’m already doing is perfect to me

7.  Backhand or tissues

8. I’m not sure If I like both hands because it feels non-hygienic to me

9. I don’t think so.

10. I don’t have allergies, and I’m already careful with sneezing covered in public

11. Yes, different because I’m always in bed so it’s Blanket or tissues when I’m inducing.

Well maybe you can guess, I’m not a huge fan of uncovered 🫣

Almost always covered

Covered

Not that I can remember

Turn away and aim for the floor

The crook of my arm

The crook of my arm

The crook of their arm

To me covering with your hands is disgusting

No

Not if I can help it

I never induce

1. Do you sneeze covered or uncovered more often in private?

Uncovered for sure. I don't care if I am alone but also depends on the situation more on that later.

2. Do you prefer letting your sneezes out uncovered or covering them in private?
Letting them out. Feels better.

3. Have you ever let out a sneeze uncovered and wished that you covered?
A lot actually, it was what I was alluding to in question 1. I sneeze a lot in my car while driving and there is nothing worse than spraying the inside of my windshield!

4. When you let out your sneezes uncovered, do you let it out straight into the air, turn away, aim it to the ground or do any combination of these?

Typically will sneeze into my body to avoid spraying my computer screen or something.

5. How do you cover your sneezes in private and in public (that is if you sneeze in public)?

Mental block means I rarely sneeze in public but if I feel like covering its typically into my sleeves.

6. What are your favorite ways to cover when you are going to sneeze?

Into the elbow/sleeves.

7. What covering methods do you prefer when other people sneeze?

I like the cupped into hands. Classic probably built into my preferences from media growing up.

8. Is there any method of covering sneezes you don’t like doing or seeing other people do?

No usually doesn't bother me one way or the other.

9. Does your covering method change when you are sick and/or have allergies?

I am more messy during my colds versus allergies so I will try to sneeze into tissues to avoid making a mess of myself.

10. Do you let your sneezes out uncovered when you are sick and/or have allergies?

Typically still let them out if I am alone / not driving.

11. Do you cover your sneezes when you induce? If so, with what?
No inducing is when I am in full fetish mode so I would let out for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty much always uncovered

I'll just let them out uncovered

No, my sneezes are fairly tame

Just straight into the air

On the very very rare occasion that I sneeze in public I'll cover with the crook of my elbow

Probably elbow or not at all

If I'm interested in their sneezes then I'd really rather they didn't cover at all!

Not really

I have no allergies and don't get sick often, but I wouldn't change if I'm on my own

When I'm alone, yes

Well, most of my sneezes are induced, so no covering at all

In private I sneeze uncovered most often, sometimes I cover by reflex.

I prefer uncovered while in private. 

No that I remember 

I just let them out where ever I'm facing.

How do you cover your sneezes in private and in public (that is if you sneeze in public)?

In public in my elbow. In private I just cover when I'm inducing and it's messy. I use old pijama rags (they are incredibly soft) or tolkt paper. 

In my diy old pajama rags hankies. 

Tissues or hankies. Cupped hands are cute but not hygienic.

When they don't cover in public, I think is rude. 

I don't have allergies and I rarely get sick. I would like to have soft hankies or tissues but I haven't need them in  a long time.

I don't have allergies and I rarely get sick but I would cover if I'm congested.

I already answered :)

as long as its just me, then always more often uncovered

uncovered

yes... i had a string of snot i had to sheepishly wipe away with my wrist and then search for the nearest bathroom to clean myself up

i usually turn away and aim at the ground with the back of my wrist usually there to avoid me having to clean up any spray (i have very wet sneezes)

into my elbow in public during the off chance i do, if i do cover them in private then its into my palms

one hand over my mouth and nose but not actually touching my face (idk i feel it gets out a more satisfying and wetter sneeze)

straight into hands

fetish wise, away and into elbow but for sake of in person hygiene i would still much rather them do that if they are in the vacinnity of me

when im sick im usually too tired to bother covering so i keep myself in my room while i just sneeze into the air

in public i keep the covered for everyone elses sake but in private i just let them uncovered

nope, i like to keep whatever im inducing with in my nose so the sneezes can keep coming

i like when people have both their hands around their nose and mouth about to stifle a sneeze but are too late so they dont plug their nostrils completely and the increased pressure from smaller nostril size causes a wet half stifled sneeze

• 3 weeks later...

I only ever cover in public/when I'm around someone else but otherwise I let em free cos it feels gooood

On 6/22/2022 at 12:31 AM, bingochamp7 said:

1 Uncovered

2 uncovered

3 no

4 turn away

5 Mental block in public :)

Uncovered turn to the right in private

6 sneeze into right hand

7 tissue

8 putting t-shirt over face

9 I don't have allergies, but when I'm sick I use a lot of tissues logically hahaha

10 no way

11 I hate inducing (I hate my own sneezing)

Uncovered unless I'm sick 

Uncovered

Once I thought I was alone in a library corridor and sneezed uncovered. A librarian walked in mid-sneeze and gave me a dirty look. Wish I covered that one ... 

It depends. If I'm actively doing something, I'll turn to the side so I don't sneeze straight on my computer/food etc. However, if I'm just walking around or something, I'll just sneeze straight into the air. 

Elbow if necessary 

If I'm outside and just want to look courteous, I'll use the back of my hand or sneeze in the direction of my arm 

Elbow/tissues if I don't know them. Fist or uncovered from people I'm attracted to. 

I guess uncovered if they seem sick

I'll sneeze into my elbow/shirt if I'm sick. If it's just allergies, I'll just sneeze uncovered. 

Yes, when allergies. No, when sick. 

I don't induce

• 3 months later...

About half and half   

I don’t really have a strong preference 

Only in public if one catches me off guard   

If I have to let one out uncovered in public, I’ll turn away from people   I have, on a couple of occasions when I had no other choice, sneezed into my SO’s jacket or chest.  This was only out of necessity and I apologized   He didn’t mind   

in private with my hand   In public into my elbow unless I can get a tissue in time   

tissue

into shirt, elbow, tissue, hands or (if it’s someone I love) into my shirt, chest, hair or whatever   

handlerchiefs gross me out because they remind me of old people and I wonder if they are clean or teeming with germs   

no

I try very hard not to   

I don’t induce often but if I do, I try to be prepared and use tissue   

I love grabbing a tissue for someone else I love.  

Basically I always cover in public or if I'm around people. I use my elbow. I've never really felt the need to carry tissues or a handkerchief around. I don't have allergies and my nose only really gets stuffy when I have a cold. When I'm inducing for someone else though. I usually don't cover

Definitely uncovered 

uncovered 

none that I can think of

any combination of the three depending on where I am

if I simply can't escape sneezing in public, I'd sneeze into my elbow 

I don't like covering

I prefer to see the sneeze. No covering 

I don't like covering

no

I don't have allergies, but if I'm sick, I try to sneeze into tissues. I love uncovered sneezing, but I would never spread cold/flu germs intentionally

Never!

• Covered

• I tend to cover them just out of habit, but I will let them out uncovered in private if they catch me off guard. 

• I've sneezed uncovered at work, but unable to cover because my hands were occupied. Definitely embarassing.

• I prefer the "over the shoulder" technique. Or at least to the side. 

• I prefer my elbow, but I'll cover with my hands if necessary. 

• It's not very sanitary, so I don't do it often, but I've always liked the visual of cupping your hands over your nose. 

• Same as above

• Not really

• Also nope

• I try to only let them out uncovered if I know it's allergies. If I'm sick I try my best to cover at all times. 

• Usually a tissue. But sometimes they come out too fast so they end up uncovered.