Sneeze Fetish Forum

Love it or Hate it

MobyRick

I think like a lot of people here, I’m almost as interested in hearing people I find attractive talking about sneezing as I am hearing them sneeze (both at once is of course best). Do you prefer people talking about how much they hate sneezing/how embarrassing it is/etc or about how they actually enjoy sneezing? The first really appeals to the “loss of control” aspect of the fetish, but the second feels more like a connection since the other person could potentially empathize with my enjoyment. I prefer strong opinions in either direction to no opinion at all, but which is better?

I think it's really cute when someone gets annoyed or embarrassed about sneezing, but I also wouldn't want them to be completely humiliated or miserable. Though it can also be nice when someone says a sneeze felt good or something along those lines. I think I do prefer the loss of control aspect if I had to choose between the two.

I don't like when people talk about hating sneezing. Makes me feel bad for having the fetish and ruins the experience (that being a preceding sneeze). 

When people talk about liking it, that's never been a situation where I was involved in the conversation, I was just within hearing range, and I do my best to appear unaffected even though I'm dying inside. Looking back on the conversation afterward, that's pleasant enough, if I can get past the second hand embarrassment.

I think for me it would be hearing people talking about how embarrassing they find sneezing. For me, the scenario when someone is sneezing uncontrollably and is hugely embarrassed that they can't control it, is considerably more of a turn on then if they were loving the situation and commenting on it.

I forgot to say that when characters describe loving sneezing and how it feels in stories and stuff, that really gets me going 🥰

I like seeing people a bit embarassed but not hating it. I'm the one who get a bit uncomfortable if they casually talk about it

Personally I prefer when they talk about how much they love sneezing. Idk when they talk about how much they hate it, it almost makes me feel bad for getting enjoyment out of it. 

It's not quite outright stating that she hates it, but there's a lady at my work who stifles her sneezes in what seems like quite a painful manner. It really sounds like she's holding it in. Anytime someone comments along the lines of "isn't thay painful?" Or "doesn't that give you a sore head?" She'll always mention how big her sneezes arw unstifled. 

"Trust me, you don't want me to sneeze without stifling it!"

"Seriously, my sneezes are LOUD if I don't hold them in!"

Which gives her as-yet-unheard unstifled sneeze an air of menace and threat! 😂

I personally prefer it when someone casually explains that they love to sneeze.  I find these people often tend to announce when they feel like they might sneeze.  They stop everything they're doing and concentrate on coaxing the sneeze out so they can really indulge themself in the satisfying sensation of it.  I love that. 

On 7/1/2022 at 5:38 PM, GeoffreyShawcross said:

It's not quite outright stating that she hates it, but there's a lady at my work who stifles her sneezes in what seems like quite a painful manner. It really sounds like she's holding it in. Anytime someone comments along the lines of "isn't thay painful?" Or "doesn't that give you a sore head?" She'll always mention how big her sneezes arw unstifled. 

"Trust me, you don't want me to sneeze without stifling it!"

"Seriously, my sneezes are LOUD if I don't hold them in!"

Which gives her as-yet-unheard unstifled sneeze an air of menace and threat! 😂

This would certainly get my attention