Sneeze Fetish Forum

Having an AI write a princess Sneeze Fic (Gigantic)

AlexK

My First AI generated Sneeze Fic

got so popular that I would've been crazy NOT to do more. So I took a Poll regarding what kinds of fic I should work on next. 

And the princess ended up winning by a nose (Pun intended) Enjoy!

Once upon a time in an unnamed Kingdom, There lived a princess who was kidnapped by a villainous warlock. The reason he kidnapped her was because he was in love with her and wouldn't free her unless she agreed to marry him. And so the poor princess spent many nights imprisoned until a heroic prince came to rescue her.

Prince: "Warlock, I'm here to rescue the Princess! Unless you want to face my wrath, I suggest you free her now!

Warlock: "Very well, Prince. I shall let you have her."

Prince: So be it! PREPARE TO...wait, you're just gonna surrender? Just like that?

Warlock: Yes. As much as I want to marry the princess, I'm too old to fight you. And so I will reluctantly let her go. But DON'T think you two shall live happily ever after! Once you get married and have a baby, I shall curse your child so they'll never have a chance at love!"

and with that, The warlock vanished. The prince went on to take the princess away from the warlock's lair. The two got married, Eventually became king and queen and lived happily ever after...

UNTIL a few years later when the couple had their first child. A young princess named Elise. Unfortunately, Elise was born with a large nose that covered half of her face!

The king and queen wondered how this happened to thier daughter until the king remembered what the Warlock told him the day he rescued his wife. The couple had to find a way for Elise to have a happy life without her nose making her feel like a freak.

However, the real problem regarding her sniffer came One day Shortly after the princess turned 4, Elise discovered the royal garden. Once There, She discovered all the amazing smells that the flowers gave off. Unfortunately, All the pollen soon made her massive nose tickle!

"HAH...HAAHH...HAAAHHHCCCHHHOOO!!!"

Elise's sneeze was so strong, it destroyed the entire garden! When the King and queen heard about the incident, they had their servants do everything they could to reduce the frequency of their daughter's destructive sneezes. They dusted the entire castle daily, replaced every flower in the kingdom with hypoallergenic ones, forbid their chef from serving any spicy foods and kept Elise indoors at all times during the winter. Despite their best efforts however, Elise still sneezed every once in awhile just because it was natural. Each time, Destroying a chuck of the castle. As she grew older, her nose only got bigger which means that her sneezes got bigger as well! By the time Elise was 16, her sneezes proved to be nearly as powerful as a hurricane! Realizing that her next "HACHOO!" could destroy the entire castle if not the whole kingdom, the king and queen reluctantly had to make her leave. Not wanting to risk harming her own parents, Elise understood so she packed everything she could and left to travel to another kingdom. Hopefully one where her sneezes wouldn't be as troublesome. During her travels, she encountered a friendly bird who decided to perch on her long nose.

Elise: "Uh oh! HAH...Please...HAAHH...Get off my...HAAAHHH...Nose!"

Bird: "Huh? Why?"

Elise: "Your feathers...HAAAAHHHH...Are going to...HAAAAAHHHHH...Make me...HAAAAAAAHHHHHHHCCCHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Realizing his feathers were causing Elise's nose to tickle, The bird flew behind her before the princess let out her sneeze. Unfortunately, She ended up sneezing away all of the trees in her path. Including the one that the bird lived in!

Bird: "MY TREE! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!"

Elise: "I'm sorry. I tried to warn you that my nose was being tickled by your feathers."

Bird: "(Sigh) I guess you're right. I should've known someone with a nose like yours would have big sneezes. No offense."

Elise: "(Sigh) No need to remind me. This stupid sniffer is actually the reason I'm out here."

Bird: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Elise: "My nose is so destructive, My parents thought I could eventually destroy the whole castle. That's why they sent me away to find a place where my nose couldn't do much harm."

Bird: "Oh. That's sad to hear. Hey, I actually know about a kingdom called Dokkan not too far from here. I'd be happy to show you the way. After all, I'm now in need of a new home as well."

Elise: "Really? Are you sure my nose won't be a problem there?"

Bird: "There's only one way to find out. My name is Tux, by the way."

Elise: "Princess Elise. Lead the way, Tux."

And so Elise and Tux made thier way to the kingdom of Dokkan. Upon arriving there however, The realized that Thier castle was unexplainably engulfed in flames!

Elise: "Oh my goodness! Tux, Why didn't you tell me about this!?"

Tux: "I don't know what's happening! The castle was just fine when I last saw it!"

Elise: "Well we gotta do something before...(SNIFF)...Oh no!...HAH...Not...HAAHH..now!"

Tux: "What's wrong?"

Elise: "All the...HAAAHHH...Smoke is...HAAAAHHHH...Getting in...HAAAAAHHHHH...My nose!"

Tux: "Oh crap!"

Elise: "HAAAAAAHHHHHHCCCHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!"

The princess's sneeze hit the flaming castle. But instead of destroying it, It actually extinguished the whole fire. As everyone near the castle cheered for Elise, a handsome man walked towards her.

???: "Excuse me. Are you the one who saved my castle?"

Elise: "YOUR castle?"

???: " Yes it is. The name's Prince Xander and I'm forever in your debt!"

As the prince kissed her nose, Elise knew she was in love!

Elise: "Y-You're welcome, Xander. But I best be going before I have to sneeze again."

Xander: "Huh? You mean you put out the fire just by sneezing!?"

Elise: " I know it sounds silly but my nose is so big that my sneezes are really strong!

Xander: "I see. But perhaps you could put that to good use here."

Elise: "Really? What do you mean?"

Xander: "Well Truth be told, The castle actually catches on fire quite frequently due to the constant thunderstorms. If you were to stay here, The fires would be no problem! What do you say?"

Elise: "That would be wonderful! I accept!"

And so Elise and Tux got to live in the Xander's castle. The princess was able to find a good use for sneezes. She and the prince fell in Love, Eventually got married and lived happily ever after.

I wanted to try this....does the thing write out the sneezes cause last time I tried a scenario...it didnt work out 

18 hours ago, MikiSan said:

I wanted to try this....does the thing write out the sneezes cause last time I tried a scenario...it didnt work out 

Not really. I had to write out the sneezes myself.