Sneeze Fetish Forum

Young guy blew his nose and self obs.

HankyDrawer

Hey all,

I was on a train from Europe today coming into London. A guy who’d got on in France sat next to me. I’m guessing he was about mid twenties maybe a little younger. At one point he started rubbing his nose a bit and sniffing. Then he started checking his pockets before pulling out a large tissue. He turned away from me, put it to his nose and blew a couple of hard blows. Each blow was a loud snotty honk. He then wiped his nose and put the tissue back in his pocket. I guess maybe he had to blow hard as he was congested. I was slightly surprised as I rarely see young guys blow their noses so loud especially in these Covid times.

A little later I needed to blow my nose. I pullled put my clean light blue handkerchief unfolded it a quarter and blew a couple of loud honking blows into it, then wiped my nose, folded it back up and put it in my pocket. I felt less bothered about blowing my nose loudly after he had.

I guess loud nose blowing and age are unrelated generally but maybe a lot of guys hold back in public.