Sneeze Fetish Forum

My dripping nose (self)

Trynasneeze

Towards the end of last week I came down with a messy head cold. Which I still have. 

Friday was the first day of nasal symptoms. I still went to work that day (with a handkerchief in my pocket) as I felt fairly okay on Friday morning, just a bit sniffly and a sore throat. 

But then as the day progressed, I sneezed a hell of a lot, my hanky got quite the workout, and by the time I got home I was getting very stuffy as well. A few more sneezes and nose blows followed that evening as well. 

When I woke up on Saturday I felt horrible. I was just exhausted, still stuffy, sneezy, and blowing my nose all day long. Saturday I stayed home and rested, trying to take care of my explosive nose. 

Then the last two days, Sunday/Monday, boy was my nose runny. Still sneezing here and there, still blocked on one side, but my nose just wouldn't not stop running, it was so productive. And I hate to sniff. 

So I basically used up a whole box of tissues (plus some paper towels plus some hankies) in a very snotty 36 hours. (I definitely stayed home from work Monday as well). 

Today I was back at work, but still having to blow my nose a lot, although not as bad as Sunday and Monday. 

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. I had started coming down with mine Friday evening as well. Today is the first day I've felt pretty okay. 

On 7/13/2022 at 6:24 PM, william said:

happy to hear you're recovering man!

do you have a handkerchief, or maybe 2, on you today?

Yep I think I had a handkerchief or 2 with me that day, the nose definitely needed it