Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bought some new handkerchiefs

Trynasneeze

So I thinking I'm fairly sold on using hankies again. My fiancée bought me a pack of six for my birthday. 

And after the amount of colds I've had this year, they have come in really handy, both during colds and for random allergies/sneezes. 

I'm not at the point of carrying one everyday but I use them fairly regularly now especially when I'm sick, although I have been preferring a box of tissues when my colds are at their peak, so today I went out and bought a few more so I don't have to wash them all the time when a cold strikes. 

Oooh very nice. Where did you get them from and what are they like?

Just from a local department store and they are classic looking men's ones (striped borders) in mostly blues/greys/browns

30 minutes ago, Trynasneeze said:

Just from a local department store and they are classic looking men's ones (striped borders) in mostly blues/greys/browns

Very nice, I love the classic look handkerchiefs with the borders. 

I'm using a fair amount of my handkerchiefs at the moment. I've just had to grab a light blue one with dark blue borders to give my nose a snotty blow whilst still in bed

3 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Very nice, I love the classic look handkerchiefs with the borders. 

I'm using a fair amount of my handkerchiefs at the moment. I've just had to grab a light blue one with dark blue borders to give my nose a snotty blow whilst still in bed

Yeah I agree, I don't mind white ones with borders or trims, but the plain white ones just feel a bit formal for my liking. 

Hope you're not too under the weather

5 minutes ago, Trynasneeze said:

Yeah I agree, I don't mind white ones with borders or trims, but the plain white ones just feel a bit formal for my liking. 

Hope you're not too under the weather

I totally agree with you there about the plain white ones feeling a bit formal, even though I have about 15 of them. I used 3 of them on Sunday.

I'm blowing my nose a fair amount into my hankies. My alarm hasn't even gone off and I've had to sit up in bed and grab one. But I don't mind, as hankies and nose blowing are a big part of my fetish

9 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

I totally agree with you there about the plain white ones feeling a bit formal, even though I have about 15 of them. I used 3 of them on Sunday.

I'm blowing my nose a fair amount into my hankies. My alarm hasn't even gone off and I've had to sit up in bed and grab one. But I don't mind, as hankies and nose blowing are a big part of my fetish

Oh well, enjoy then. Sounds like you're well equipped to deal with it. 

8 minutes ago, Trynasneeze said:

Oh well, enjoy then. Sounds like you're well equipped to deal with it. 

Oooh yes, very much so